Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Well losing our most clutch player in CL is definitely going to cost us points.

All LL can do is try not to disappoint everyone.
Unless he scores he will disappoint, people are already taking it for granted that Quag would shine. I hope Llorente gets a bit of luck and slides in immediately.

That is if Conte doesnt start Tevez - Giovinco :D

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Dont we need to play for a win rather than limiting our attacking options? We kinda need 3 points
Meh.

Juve probably need at least three points from the two games.

Don't have to go out all guns balzing from the start in order to try and win a game, though.

And even if you need to win, you aren't going to open up and give Real Madrid space from the start.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Meh.

Juve probably need at least three points from the two games.

Don't have to go out all guns balzing from the start in order to try and win a game, though.

And even if you need to win, you aren't going to open up and give Real Madrid space from the start.
You don't but I doubt negative football will get us far. We absolutely suck at counter attacking football and aren't clinical enough to play old fashioned Italian football, we need more shots than every other team in Europe to score goals.

Also Real look far from convincing judging by their league form, 361 seems foolish imo, 2 strikers is the way to go.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
You don't but I doubt negative football will get us far. We absolutely suck at counter attacking football and aren't clinical enough to play old fashioned Italian football, we need more shots than every other team in Europe to score goals.
3-5-1-1 helps with ball retention and makes it harder for a team to outnumber Juve on the flanks, though.

Also Real look far from convincing judging by their league form, 361 seems foolish imo, 2 strikers is the way to go.
I haven't seen anything of Real Madrid yet this season, so I'm not really in a position to suggest how Juve ought to be approaching this game.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007

Juve played 2 strikers against Bayern and barely saw the ball let alone get into goal scoring positions. That said, Madrid gameplan don't seem to involve dominating possession so 2 strikers can work.

VUCIMata10

Apr 5, 2013
361 works if you wanna clog the mid, like we did vs spain in the confed cup and it worked perfectly, we dominated all game, but thats not what we're trying to do here, 352 is way to go with tevez and llorente, hopefully he can score off a set peice at least

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Juve's problem in the CL is that we always get dominated against big teams. And it's like we go in with that mentality as well. We just let the other team attack and we'll defend and chase and chase with the most ball possession with the other team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)