Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
As a Quag critic, I'm being so owned right now.

Should start and get a few matches with Tevez to build a momentum. Not one start and bench, but like a few games in a row.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
when you put him on you just now that this guy's is going to do his absolute best to get that ball in the net. in the form he is in right now he'll just find the way, the man should be starting

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
These Matri fan boys have had their judgement clouded for to long. It is clear Quags has so much more talent and people just couldn't accept he is a better player than Matri.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I thought he ran his heart out tonight. Would be a strong candidate for MoTM. Great goal too. I got one word for him this season. C.L.U.T.C.H.

I'm just really impressed by his will and determination. A true fighter. Grinta player. Forza Quag. Got us another point again tonight, even though you deserved to have won us 3. Shambolic defending.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
he made justice to Marotta for keeping him instead of Matri, he was a matchwinner today, winning the penalty and giving us the lead, unfortunately our defense wasnt on par with him, to make this perfomance count as much as it should...

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Definitely MoM. Well done. Only player who showed hunger for the win out there.
Omg Klinny. :touched:

As a Quag critic, I'm being so owned right now.

Should start and get a few matches with Tevez to build a momentum. Not one start and bench, but like a few games in a row.
:D :tup:

The guy that does nothing but saves our asses 24/7 :D
Eta getting betta and betta. :D

Did well all match, in my opinion, and totally saved our asses once again.
J83 bringing the heat :D

when you put him on you just now that this guy's is going to do his absolute best to get that ball in the net. in the form he is in right now he'll just find the way, the man should be starting
Word up, mate. Epitomizes Grinta.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
he made justice to Marotta for keeping him instead of Matri, he was a matchwinner today, winning the penalty and giving us the lead, unfortunately our defense wasnt on par with him, to make this perfomance count as much as it should...
if we lost our CL chances would depend on how we do against Real (might really go wrong). Now at least it's all in our hands against Gala in the away match.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)