Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
We should honestly just take it. The man has no market in Italy and unless we're waiting for some Russian club to come along we will never see that type of money again. Especially with his age and the fact that he'll have an even smaller role with Tevez and Llorente on the team.

Jul 20, 2012
We should honestly just take it. The man has no market in Italy and unless we're waiting for some Russian club to come along we will never see that type of money again. Especially with his age and the fact that he'll have an even smaller role with Tevez and Llorente on the team.
I agree and we were valuing him at around 8m. If we sell him for 10 and we do sell Matri for 10 we could get Sanchez or we could just sell quag for 10m and get rid of motta, zeigler and dc and get coentroa

Barf

Jul 24, 2013
Fabio might a little older than Matri but the former is miles ahead of the latter. I'd rather keep a quality player like Quag than someone who can't control his feet.

Dec 31, 2008
I really don't think we'll be selling both Matri and Quag this summer. One of them will probably leave. If at all both are sold then we'll be looking to sign another forward which I don't think is going to happen, even though IMO that would be a good move if the new forward is a young, talented one with some considerable first team experience.

Jul 20, 2012
Ibarbo would be like an Anelka buy or a Bendtner buy. He would simply come because he is cheap. FUCK him, I dont rate him and what is everyones obsession with players that are fast but do nothing else?

- - - Updated - - -

Also Norwich have agreed a deal for Celtic's Gary Hooper, does that mean no more Quag?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)