Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Norwich & Southampton, Marotta to meet with them by the end of the week, player already said yes to move to England

12mil

tuttosport

last week was 8 now 12

:burke:
i'm shocked that he accepted to move.i hope it's true.
if it is so,he probably realised that he will not get enough minutes..and i guess he prefers new chalenge,more money,rather than playing against Juve in the Serie A.

Hope we"ll get this one done quickly.

Nov 17, 2012
If that claim is true then Quag has to go. It's his best chance of having a crack at the World Cup squad, he's too good to sit 5th best or so in Conte's pecking order; just a shame he couldn't walk away from this team as a CL winner. He'll chop it up in EPL with all the space and lack of defensive pressure, hoping for some epic Q-tube moment that will be brought to the attention of all and sundry merely on the basis those goal will happen on English soil.

I won't forget his effort in the dark days of Del Neri, nor his great recovery from his horrid knee injury and his clutch performances in both Serie A and CL. I'd love it if it weren't true but I'm happy that if he goes it won't be to a serie A rival. Hopefully he thrives and prospers as a starter, which is something he, like Giak, thoroughly deserve!!

Forza Fabio!!
:chin::heart::touched:

- - - Updated - - -

If it happens, he will go into my BPL fantasy team :p along with Giaccherini :D
You took the words right out of my mouth haha!!
However, think of the butchering that will happen with his surname... God have mercy!

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
if he scores a couple of his Qtube awesome goals.. he surely will play more minutes there than here... he deserves lots of playing time and he can't get that here...

12M is fucking awesome for him.... the english clubs are all loaded with cash... i hope it all goes to us :)
selling matri for that price would be awesome aswell.. and if we do i can see another epic striker coming our way

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)