Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
like his character
Did you also really not get the character argument? I'll say it again, for the sake of posterity. :) Players tend to have certain characters that either help their game or works against them. Conte was a strong character as a player, you can see that in him as a coach too. Vucinic, Bonnucci, Quag all seemingly are the type of players who will stand up for their beliefs and back themselves up when the chips are down. Like Giaccherini is not the strongest character in the squad, and it could be one reason why he refused to take thhe penalty, midweek for the Azzurri. For me, character outlines temperament and that goes some way in defining a player and his ability to do things on the pitch.

Forza Strong Quag. :D

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
You are mistaken. I like Marchisio, but unlike some, I realize his limitations, and acknowledge that he isn't world class. Hence, a 35+ Million Euro offer shouldn't be scoffed at, particularly when we so nonchalantly disposed of other club legends in the past (Italian or Non-Italian for that matter).
i meant that if you wanna sell player because you don't like his fans on tuz, you might as well want to sell him because he's no good in fifa. sounds pretty dumb to me.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
i meant that if you wanna sell player because you don't like his fans on tuz, you might as well want to sell him because he's no good in fifa. sounds pretty dumb to me.
Of course not. That's a ludicrous proposition. I'd love to see certain players go cuz they suck, but in Marchisio's case it is just fun and banter (although I'd love to see some reactions if he were indeed sold) :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)