Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I think this argument belongs together with "sell, he's no good in fifa/pes".
You are mistaken. I like Marchisio, but unlike some, I realize his limitations, and acknowledge that he isn't world class. Hence, a 35+ Million Euro offer shouldn't be scoffed at, particularly when we so nonchalantly disposed of other club legends in the past (Italian or Non-Italian for that matter).

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Strap to a rocket and fire it in the general direction of Firenze.
Shut YO fine ass up.

Oh they be mad. They'll be wanking when he's among the goals next season too. (maybe working his way up the ranks again, just as admirably he did this season.) AT JUVE.

You are mistaken. I like Marchisio, but unlike some, I realize his limitations, and acknowledge that he isn't world class. Hence, a 35+ Million Euro offer shouldn't be scoffed at, particularly when we so nonchalantly disposed of other club legends in the past (Italian or Non-Italian for that matter).
Nobody said Quag is world class. But he fulfils a need gap in this team, and he does it better than most of the other strikers. Don't see him do any harm of he stays. In fact we'll have a sense of security, to have one of our leading scorers around, with help out our all new attack.

Yell.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)