Fabio Quagliarella (46 Viewers)

Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
So both Bendtner and Matri ahead of Quag yesterday. Saving him for the Shaktar game or Conte trying to prove a point to Quag?
You'll notice he was warming up with Asamoah at love all, but once Juve took the lead they didn't need him and made better sense to rest him for Shaktar. Though I still think Conte may opt for Gio-Vucinic.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
So still no playing time after that incident. This dude is gone.

First rule of Juventus is to never mess with Conte and his friends.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
he is an azzhole...

how tyhe fuk he could do that in his best moment.... way to fck it up quags.... fukin great..... now no one wants to play you...

fukin epic.... fucckk

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I wouldn't have used him tonight.

Giovinco's pace was needed to start with and Matri and Giaccherini's workrate was what was required late on.

Wouldn't read too much into Quagliarella not playing just yet.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
he is clearly beeing punished for his stupied actions. Matri was 10 miles behind him in the pecking order before he said the stupied things. if we get a new striker in january i think we will sell him.

May 22, 2007
Alessio didn't screw up. Quagliarella screwed himself.

You've got to understand that you can't be a primadonna in this Juve under Conte. He had no reason to outburst like that in the best form of his career.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
This ostracising of Quagliarella is outrageous... It is done and dusted, he's missed a couple of games, he's paid his fine.. Alessio screwed up as well, let's just field Quag and be done with it!
I'm pretty sure Quag's time here is over. If we're lucky we could get around ~10M for him I think.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think it would be a mistake to let him rot and then egt sold for what he did.

Yeh, he fuked up badly, bu hey, look at our situation... look at what happened to da wit palermo!!!!

We are really short of goalscorers and quags is the more consistant striker we hav in front of goal.

Dispatch bender and Matri but quags should be not sacrificed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)