Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Quagliarella fined and dropped?

Fabio Quagliarella’s outburst after his substitution against Milan will cost him a fine and possibly his place in the Juventus first team.

As the striker walked to take his seat on the bench during the 1-0 loss on Sunday, he covered his mouth and said something to acting boss Angelo Alessio.

The former Napoli striker will be hit in the pocket for his actions and it could also lead to his omission against Torino next weekend.

According to reports, boss Antonio Conte is thinking of fielding a strike pairing of Mirko Vucinic and Sebastian Giovinco against their city rivals on Saturday.

FI

-------------------------------------------

If he really said something offensive to Alessio, then it's totally deserved.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adaaz

Sep 27, 2012

Fabio Quagliarella’s outburst after his substitution against Milan will cost him a fine and possibly his place in the Juventus first team.

As the striker walked to take his seat on the bench during the 1-0 loss on Sunday, he covered his mouth and said something to acting boss Angelo Alessio.

The former Napoli striker will be hit in the pocket for his actions and it could also lead to his omission against Torino next weekend.

According to reports, boss Antonio Conte is thinking of fielding a strike pairing of Mirko Vucinic and Sebastian Giovinco against their city rivals on Saturday.

FI
Way to go :tup:

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009

Good.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :doh:

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Exactly, maybe we should forgive Quag this time if Conte intends to play Vucinic and Giovinco together again. But I think he will not... It'll be Giovinco-Matri I'd reckon with Vucinic rested for Shakhtar.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Matri instead of Quag is fine with me.

I'm really not a fan of deciding not to punish someone because the timing may not suit us. Just like I'm not a fan of not punishing certain players because they're "too important". You mess up, you deal with the consequences.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Matri instead of Quag is fine with me.

I'm really not a fan of deciding not to punish someone because the timing may not suit us. Just like I'm not a fan of not punishing certain players because they're "too important". You mess up, you deal with the consequences.
Agreed.

I prefer Matri as well, but even Bendtner is fine with me too as long as we don't play the Vucinic-Giovinco duo.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I don't know what he said, but if it's something bad Alessio just deserved it that night.
Bullshit. Alessio is the boss and mister as long as Conte is sidelined, Quag is his subordinate and has to keep his mouth shut until asked to open it. I hope for the sake of Quag that he has apologised and that his words were not harsh enough to warrant stronger measures.

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: Has Baggio made one post in here today :D ?

May 22, 2007
He was frustrated, get over it. I am sure it was not that bad, he isn't a player known for it, it seems a one off thing. He should be dealt with and that's that.
If I recall correctly, he wasn't happy about Cavani being at Napoli which led to his transfer to Juventus.

It was stupid of him to do this. Arguably in the best form of his career, scoring goals in the Champions League.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)