Fabio Quagliarella (10 Viewers)

Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
May 22, 2007
Quags is silently becoming that deadly striker we've all been craving. How many goals does he have in all competitions this season? And if he keeps it up how many goals is he on pace for?
8 goals in all competitions, 444 minutes played (1 goal every 55 minutes)
I think there are at leaset 2610 minutes left in all competitions for Juve. So 47 more goals. :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I hope his mom recovers soon and starts attending matches in the stadium. We need a mom out there to remind us of mamma Trezeguet.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
I remember Krasic scoring a hattrick in one of his first games for us against Cagliari. Before that it was either DP against Atalanta, or Trez against Livorno..

but yeah, Qtube is back :heart:
You're right. Previous hattricks from our striker were only in 2007–08 season. Trez did it twice - vs Livorno and Empoli and Alex vs Atalanta.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Absolutely sensational game.

3 goals and 2 assists is just fantastic. I'm also liking that he has become more clinical with his finishing this season, not just scoring spectacular goals. He has returned to the form that we saw him in just before he got that horrible injury at the beginning of 2011.

Should start every game from here on out. Our most lethal striker. Good to have a consistent scorer again.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
U guys think prandelli will look in his direction if he keeps this up? Wud love to see quags in an azzurri shirt again
With Osvaldo getting a silly red in the last international and Destro not scoring I don't see why he wouldn't be looking in Quags direction. The competition up front at the minute clearly isn't great there either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)