Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
My home kit just became all white.

I'd love to say a big FUCK you to a lot of the haters. But I won't. :) Thank you for all the mentions, K! Melo, Ice, Cheesio, Sally. Really appreciate your good wishes, but most of all, I'm happy, that the man showed us tonight that he still has it. Amd he proved it on as big a stage as there is. I just want to reiterate what Ive said all along. He just needs a little bit of self belief, and that will only come with some playing time and continuity. Tonight has proved he's still got game, now he just needs some game time to get back inn the groove. If that happens, it could go a long way in solving the issues we've had in the past.

Believe in this guy because he's got a Qtube switch, and when it's on, you're his bitch. Peace.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
My home kit just became all white.

I'd love to say a big $#@! you to a lot of the haters. But I won't. :) Thank you for all the mentions, K! Melo, Ice, Cheesio, Sally. Really appreciate your good wishes, but most of all, I'm happy, that the man showed us tonight that he still has it. Amd he proved it on as big a stage as there is. I just want to reiterate what Ive said all along. He just needs a little bit of self belief, and that will only come with some playing time and continuity. Tonight has proved he's still got game, now he just needs some game time to get back inn the groove. If that happens, it could go a long way in solving the issues we've had in the past.

Believe in this guy because he's got a Qtube switch, and when it's on, you're his bitch. Peace.
:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)