Fabio Quagliarella (49 Viewers)

Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Conte on Quag leaving " Why would we wait 5 months for the player to recover and then sell him to another team to make them stronger, I must have stupid written across my forehead"

:D
This man is just too epic :lol: wise-guy. "What am I, stoopid?" :D

Interviewed by Rai Sport, Juventus 28 year old forward Fabio Quagliarella has declared: "I never wanted to leave: it would have beem nonsense after waiting so much time to recover from my injury. The club has invested on me, I have always been told that I am important for the team and that they were going to wait for me. A lot of games sitting of the bench? If even Del Piero is ready to play just in the last minutes without complaining, why shouldn't I?".
Quagliarella on not getting playing time: "Complain? When Del Piero plays few minutes without complaining, why should I complain?"

Look at the example set by our captain :touched:
That's why he's the greatest captain ever, team's interest above everything.

Oct 3, 2004
I'm glad he scored vs. Novara. Though it was a header, not his "specialty" - which is more of a cracker from outside the area flying into the top corner type of goal - I hope to see some goals scored with his feet. Just so we can really rest assure his scoring boots are back on!

:)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Me too me too...
Now i have no idea why we have to pull Quag out from Juve in January.
Lol we're not going to I don't know why you think that. Conte just said he would be stupid to let Quag leave. And Quag said he would not leave considering the faith the club has shown in him buying him after he got injured and then finally scoring again vs Novara.

May 22, 2007
I'm glad he scored vs. Novara. Though it was a header, not his "specialty" - which is more of a cracker from outside the area flying into the top corner type of goal - I hope to see some goals scored with his feet. Just so we can really rest assure his scoring boots are back on!

:)
If only Lichtsteiner didn't block his shot!

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
Lol we're not going to I don't know why you think that. Conte just said he would be stupid to let Quag leave. And Quag said he would not leave considering the faith the club has shown in him buying him after he got injured and then finally scoring again vs Novara.
I said that according to the start of the season) Now i see that everything is going well) I'm not blind)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)