Fabio Quagliarella (16 Viewers)

Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I wouldn't put it past the moron though. Sportmediaset says he's agreed to swap the two. It's too hard for him to do anything well. He must undo all the good work with a move like this. Damn the fucking injury, poor guys being doubted despite carrying this team in so many games. Fucking idiots, first, thte Diego saga and now this shit. And to top it all, we'll be keeping Iaquinta back. Amazing.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I wouldn't put it past the moron though. Sportmediaset says he's agreed to swap the two. It's too hard for him to do anything well. He must undo all the good work with a move like this. Damn the fucking injury, poor guys being doubted despite carrying this team in so many games. Fucking idiots, first, thte Diego saga and now this shit. And to top it all, we'll be keeping Iaquinta back. Amazing.
It would be the most depressing move of the mercato if it transpires. It would be pure torture if we get rid of a great player like Quags, and still hold on to Toni, Amauri and Iaquinta.

May 22, 2007
It would be the most depressing move of the mercato if it transpires. It would be pure torture if we get rid of a great player like Quags, and still hold on to Toni, Amauri and Iaquinta.
I got used to it for 2 summers in a row with a player I adored a lot more than Quags (Le Roi). Nothing surprises me, but it would be fucking stupid if any of those three are kept.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Why would it be bad? We NEED Vargas. Quag would only sit on the bench. Fiorentina don't want Iaquinta, Toni, Amauri or Martinez. They are both the same age as well. I'm actually backing up Marotta on this one.

And if we could end up getting Rossi, then hey, more power to Beppe.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I don't think it makes sense to get rid of strong depth for a winger we could pay for.
This.

Though what Suns says is not entirely wrong, I think it would be a mistake to let go of Quag now, unless there really is more to his injury trouble than meets the eye. I doubt we've actually got a plan for another striker and therefore would be willing to swap Quag. We should have the money to acquire Vargas with cash only.

We simply can't afford to start offloading the wrong players now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)