Fabio Quagliarella (7 Viewers)

Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
I wouldn't call him a "top player", but he certainly looked set for a breakout season. Lately Italian strikers have been blooming quite late on in their careers, perhaps the same will hold true for him. I hope so, anyway, as I really like and rate the player.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
This was his best season so far. Hard to tell whether it's an isolated incident or what but I can't wait to see more of him. A joy to watch.

Jul 1, 2010
Calling him a top player is pretty laughable.
Well, this season he was definitely one of the best strikers in the league before his injury. He is perhaps not a top player but he has undeniable talent. Quag's problem during his whole career so far has been consistency and this year he was finally consistent. Hopefully, he will reach that form again.

He was always one of my favorite players but I did not expect him to perform so well for us.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
http://www.football-italia.net/jun1l.html

Agent on Cassano, Gila & Quaglia
Football agent Giuseppe Bozzo has discussed the futures of clients Antonio Cassano, Fabio Quagliarella and Alberto Gilardino.

Speaking with Radio CRC on Wednesday, the representative responded to the whispers of the transfer market, starting with Milan ace Cassano.

“Cassano isn’t on the market and that is the truth,” he said when asked about the new links with Napoli.

“Napoli is a great destination, it is a beautiful place to play football and live, but Cassano is staying at Milan. It may be less sunny up there, but he is happy nonetheless.

“Antonio will remain because that is what his contract says and because of the meetings I have had with the club.

“Although nothing is impossible, Milan have never told me that they want to get rid of the player and Antonio doesn’t want to leave.”

Turning his attention to Quagliarella, he expects Juventus to complete his capture this summer after signing him on loan last term.

“Quagliarella is a Juventus player. Napoli sold him and that is the end of it,” he continued. “There is already a deal in place, now Juventus have to do the rest.

“I’m not aware that Juve want to include any players in the process to sign him outright.”

Napoli have also been associated with Fiorentina ace Gilardino, but Bozzo totally dismissed such an option.

“Gilardino to Napoli is not possible because the Azzurri already have a great striker in the shape of Edinson Cavani, so they don’t need another in Gilardino.

“I’d also like to make it clear that Alberto hasn’t offered himself to Napoli.”

---

Sounds like it was one of those "obligatory-buy loans" with the possibility of swapping some of the cash for players.

Apr 15, 2006
Agent: “Quagliarella is a Juventus player. Napoli sold him and that is the end of it,” he continued. “There is already a deal in place, now Juventus have to do the rest. I’m not aware that Juve want to include any players in the process to sign him outright.”

FI

EDIT: :D

Niddo

May 3, 2011
Calling him a top player is pretty laughable.
whats funny is how your always bashing everything and anything to do with this team!!

WHY ARE YOU STILL A FAN THEN??

theres a difference also between a top player and star player fyi

and get rid of that disgusting avatar..guy is so stupid

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Don't be hating on Kobe; I'm sure had he been white and successful no one would be accusing him of rape!

As for Quag, he is most definitely a top player; not a star name, but a very solid option to have coming off the bench, or in a rotation with Matri and the future superstar SS that we are hopefully going to acquire.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
He is successful, Bn81!

And yeah, don't hate on him. Guy's second best after Jordan. Lebron's bitchass can't do it like Kobe can.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He is successful, Bn81!

And yeah, don't hate on him. Guy's second best after Jordan. Lebron's bitchass can't do it like Kobe can.
I know he is. I meant had he been white and famous/popular, he wouldn't be getting all this stick. OJ, Kobe, Woods. What do they all have in common? They are all black. No one made a big deal when Favre was sending pictures of his Wiener to some college student.

Showdown25

Dag-nabit!
Apr 17, 2009
Dick pic =/= murder and rape claims. Woods was blown out of proportion but that's largely due to his squeaky clean image. Nobody would have been surprised if it was John Daly. We are talking about America after all, their media thrives on that shit.

Anyway back on topic. FORZA QUAG!

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Yeah OJ's a horrible example, he did murder his wife but no way Kobe raped that chick.

Back on Topic: QUAGLIARELLAAAA!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)