Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
This is what I expected. He'll score some goals for us in Serie A and definitely prove useful but that's all we wanted. I don't think we'll sign him.

Hopefully he catches on with a bigger team than Napoli/Udinese after his showcasing with us.
If he does well here, he stays.

Showdown25

Dag-nabit!
Apr 17, 2009
He fits in well so I think he'll be staying. Plus he can play as the ST or SS, and you know he actually gets on the score sheet.

Just wait til next summer. ItalJuve is just beginning.

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
Candreva did well but he didn't stay.
Candreva doesn't fit in Del Neri's plans. Candreva wouldn't be starting with the team we have this year whereas Quaggy will be needed, bearing in mind that Dp, IQ, and Amauri probably won't be with us next year. Maybe IQ will stay another year but if we get Dzeko; we could really use Quaggy.

Also, Quaggy has probably done more for us in 10 games that Candreva in his half a season.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Candreva doesn't fit in Del Neri's plans. Candreva wouldn't be starting with the team we have this year whereas Quaggy will be needed, bearing in mind that Dp, IQ, and Amauri probably won't be with us next year. Maybe IQ will stay another year but if we get Dzeko; we could really use Quaggy.

Also, Quaggy has probably done more for us in 10 games that Candreva in his half a season.
Who said DP wont be here next season?

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Del piero playing for us next season is a sure thing.
cuz he's gonna kick start The Inauguration of the new stadium plus we'll def be competing for the scudetto so the BOD won't miss the chance for a possible legendary championship at new stadium with Ale.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
ROFL @ the under-handed Quag criticism.

If anyone should be showcased to "Palermo and Udinese" its Amauri, not Quag. He clearly has the talent required to play for a big club, unlike that big oaf who hasnt scored in a year.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
The highlight of his performance on Sunday, for me, came when he got past three players instead of passing to Iaquinta and the really odd commentator said "Quagliarella with a dribbling, ooooh with two dribblings, ooooh with three! Quagliarella with three dribblings!".

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
We should definitely keep him. He's consistent and most of all has got swagger. haha his goals are always fun to watch too. Worth every penny

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
My point is basically that we should target world class strikers like Cassano/Dzeko and use Quag's money for them.

VicCB

Jul 30, 2010
My point is basically that we should target world class strikers like Cassano/Dzeko and use Quag's money for them.
Well, we wouldn't be paying Amauri's wages and I'm sure we can use some of his transfer money to bring in Dzeko. The guy won't come cheap but quality rarely does.

Other than that, a forward line of Dzeko, Quag, Iaquinta and Del Piero (assuming he renovates) is probably good enough for next year. A good winger to pair up with Krasic and full backs are needed, as well as securing Aquilani.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)