Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
It's because Quagliarella has a similar playing style to Del Piero so he is capable of doing it. The other forwards we have play in a different style.
I know.

I thought it was a stupid decision by Del Neri to start a match with 2 SSs upfront before. Him and Alex are proving to be our best combo in attack.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
I'm sorry ReBeL, I am really sorry about how you feel each time Quaggy scores. One day you will get over it.
Yeah, I feel bitterness, mate...

Jack, grow up.

For the 500000 time, I have to repeat this:

I still don't think he will score 20 goals this season, but I hope he will do it.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Yeah, I feel bitterness, mate...

Jack, grow up.

For the 500000 time, I have to repeat this:

I still don't think he will score 20 goals this season, but I hope he will do it.
I don't have to grow up and I am not planning to do it.

20 goals is a lot of goals, I don't care if he reaches this number or not. I hope he does and I hope he keeps on playing as good as he is doing but the way you talked about him at the beginning of the season was like he would barely score three goals and that he will only be another bullshit signing.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
I don't have to grow up and I am not planning to do it.

20 goals is a lot of goals, I don't care if he reaches this number or not. I hope he does and I hope he keeps on playing as good as he is doing but the way you talked about him at the beginning of the season was like he would barely score three goals and that he will only be another bullshit signing.
Everybody has an opinion. No?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)