Fabio Quagliarella (53 Viewers)

Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sep 1, 2002
Yeah hes proving a lot of people wrong around here, great player indeed!
Let's hold our horses here. I liked the signing of Quag, and was hoping that he would settle well and score goals to oust that faux striker Amauri, but to call him great is going too far. He looks promising, and I pray he will be a good player for Juve, but I doubt he will ever be a great player.

I seem to recall a similar over-reaction when Amauri scored a few goals before a Xmas a couple of seasons ago, which had many folk here defending his "Greatness" up until very recently.

Sep 2, 2004
Let's hold our horses here. I liked the signing of Quag, and was hoping that he would settle well and score goals to oust that faux striker Amauri, but to call him great is going too far. He looks promising, and I pray he will be a good player for Juve, but I doubt he will ever be a great player.

I seem to recall a similar over-reaction when Amauri scored a few goals before a Xmas a couple of seasons ago, which had many folk here defending his "Greatness" up until very recently.
Smartest shit u ever said :tup:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

People were calling Diego "great" last season and Quag has already scored as much as him and influenced our team much more than him. So far he has been very good (perhaps not great).

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I dont give a fu*k how you people call this guy, whether "great" or "mediocare" or "a joke", as long as he is scoring for us (and he is) then he is fine in my book. And all those hypothetical situations that you are mentioning like him getting injured or stop scoring after Christmas, those are just completely ridiculous...... if we think that about every player than even Messi wouldn't please us if he was to sign for us.....So far, FORZA QUAGLIARELLA!!!

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005

I could not say it better.:tup:

delrey

Jan 5, 2009
The fact is that he is new guy, totally unexpected for him to came in Juve.
Reason that he try so hard is that he expect to sign a contract with us.
Once we sign up that contract, he would be new Iaquinta.
Sorry, i'm not impresed.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
This is what I expected. He'll score some goals for us in Serie A and definitely prove useful but that's all we wanted. I don't think we'll sign him.

Hopefully he catches on with a bigger team than Napoli/Udinese after his showcasing with us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)