Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
This is my first post in this thread, even though I was against this transfer, I wish he shine for us and prove us all wrong!

Welcome Quag!

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
How much did we pay?
4.5 mil loan
If Marotta gets sacked next year or he fails, we dont pay the furhter 10.5 mil to buy him.

Finally the striker has arrived, at first it was Torres together with Benitez, then Kun Aguero, Benzema was linked with us, Dzeko was almost signed but the transfer failed, showed alot of interest in Pazzini, Di Natale was our next option, he rejected us, and now we have Fabio Quag.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I don't know but the media told us that it was between those two, none of us knows what the management had in mind.

May 22, 2007
Quagliarella: 'I didn't expect Juve'
Saturday 28 August, 2010
Fabio Quagliarella is likely to start against Bari tomorrow. “I didn’t expect Juventus, but I can’t wait to play alongside Alessandro Del Piero.”

The former Napoli striker was snapped up on loan with an option to buy at the end of the season for €10.5m.

“I am very happy to be here and hope to repay the faith that the club has put in me,”
said the Azzurri star in his presentation Press conference.

“Tomorrow there is immediately an important game and my focus is solely on that. I am mentally ready for that test.”

Because Amauri is out injured for a month and David Trezeguet is set to leave, Quagliarella is likely to start the Serie A opener against Bari.

“The objective at Napoli was to improve on the previous year, whereas Juve are a step ahead and must at least qualify for the Champions League while competing for the Scudetto. I can't wait to play alongside Del Piero, too.”

Many supporters were surprised that Quagliarella so readily accepted the transfer, leaving his hometown club.

“I didn’t expect all this, as it happened so quickly. We are professionals and in our line of work these things do happen. On Thursday matters became more concrete, but there had been contact for a while.

“The Napoli fans expected me to refuse the move, but they will understand that these deals are done between all three parties. The 'fault’ does not lie with me, Juventus or Napoli. Responsibility is to be split.

“I was very happy with the Napoli supporters and it’s a shame to leave, but when certain events take shape or you don’t get along with some people...”

http://www.football-italia.net/aug28m.html

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)