Fabio Quagliarella (16 Viewers)

Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
When asked if this was revenge against Juve? He replied, no, Juve are a team always in my heart. I spent 4 unforgettable years with them.

This guy whether people like it or not, is a class act. The time when he got gig to clear the ball out by pressing him, immediately went running back to him to acknowledge and high five Gigi. Was good to see.

Nov 17, 2012
Haha ye people never let that one go.
Whilst it was a stupid and unprofessional thing to do, Alessio entirely merited it; I never really liked his coaching methodology at all. I much preferred either Conte (who was more authoritarian, demanding, indomitable and uncompromising) or Carrera (who was more bold, energetic, fearless and fierce). Alessio seemed like a moderately clever geek who was hamstrung by possessing the backbone, courage, gravitas of a dead jellyfish washed up on a salty Sicilian jetty.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
When asked if this was revenge against Juve? He replied, no, Juve are a team always in my heart. I spent 4 unforgettable years with them.

This guy whether people like it or not, is a class act. The time when he got gig to clear the ball out by pressing him, immediately went running back to him to acknowledge and high five Gigi. Was good to see.
:touched:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

yea who could dislike the man.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)