Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
My secret is that I like Quags. He's an entertaining and audacious player, two qualities I like, and the whole "leech", "disrespect" thing is way overblown... But I had to chose a side in this war, and once chosen, one must really fucking cast all objectivity aside and fuck shit up!

I don't have anything against Matri, would love to see him back here if only for the sake of nostalgia (and he can be a useful player). Just love all these ridiculously overblown arguments and chose the other side.

Buy on AliExpress.com

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
I pretty much love that the Quags--Matri battle has been revived with Preziosi's statement yesterday! :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

You'll notice that most of the Quags supporters are those who do things like cheer for Roma and Milan and Inter and Napoli in Europe... Those who want other Italian teams to succeed.

While us Matri supporters are the true Juventus fans, who want Inter, Milan, Naples, Roma to burn.

Just saying... :D
Not to add that #TeamMatri consists of very respectful and cool members like @Bianconero_Aus, @Jem83, me, you, @Nzoric while #teamkarakta has bogans like ZoSo, obsessed maniacs that drop forum after their man crush is sold like baggio and a dude from country that thinks Conchita Wurst is cool, Ocelot. :agree:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I don't have anything against Matri, would love to see him back here if only for the sake of nostalgia (and he can be a useful player). Just love all these ridiculously overblown arguments and chose the other side.

HEY! Don't draw attention to that! Both sides are going to - rep me, and you, now! :cry:

- - - Updated - - -

You know. To make this a truly wonderful mercato, we need to bring Quags back too! Imagine Quags and Matri off the bench to play alongside Morata and Tevez.

I'd actually be more than happy to offload Llorente for Quags and Matri to return as our bench strikers. :rofl:

Nostalghia. :heart:

- - - Updated - - -

Oh. And Vucinic. I love that guy.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Not to add that #TeamMatri consists of very respectful and cool members like @Bianconero_Aus, @Jem83, me, you, @Nzoric while #teamkarakta has bogans like ZoSo, obsessed maniacs that drop forum after their man crush is sold like baggio and a dude from country that thinks Conchita Wurst is cool, Ocelot. :agree:
Oce is the coolest new member in the last year.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
You know. To make this a truly wonderful mercato, we need to bring Quags back too! Imagine Quags and Matri off the bench to play alongside Morata and Tevez.

I'd actually be more than happy to offload Llorente for Quags and Matri to return as our bench strikers. :rofl:

Nostalghia. :heart:

- - - Updated - - -

Oh. And Vucinic. I love that guy.
That would be epic :touched:

Oce is the coolest new member in the last year.
:agree:

Especially 'cause I joined two years ago :D

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
if you watch closely, at about six-seven seconds in you can notice Matri trying to grab some glory and go for the top corner Quag style but he fails miserably. truth is that there's a great canyon between the shooting ability of these two, Matri doesn't have a chance to score beauties even from two meters out when no one's watching

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
if you watch closely, at about six-seven seconds in you can notice Matri trying to grab some glory and go for the top corner Quag style but he fails miserably. truth is that there's a great canyon between the shooting ability of these two, Matri doesn't have a chance to score beauties even from two meters out when no one's watching
:lol: at your post and sig :D

And look who just scored a hattrick @PostIronic @piotrr

Small hint: It isn't Matri.

Jul 13, 2010
icemaη;4813864 said:
Shut up @Jem83. Quag>Matri. Also, cats>dogs :stuckup:
this one is incorrect, as dogs have been with humans like 4000 years earlier, which makes them better friends and ultimately tops the cats not only with their passion but with practicality if needed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)