Fabio Quagliarella - Thank you Napoli! (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 14, 2004
You wanna bet about Dzeko? He is far from one year miracle, he is developing into great player, and he didn't came up from nowhere, it is yet to be seen the best from him.
Bla bla bla,time will tell......until now Bosnia never had a WC player,neither will so soon. Bundesliga flashes are top of the crop for them. Anywhere he goes he'll sit on bench and spend his career as Bremen's Pizzaro....flop anywhere except Wolfsburg.

I'll take your bet,name your stakes....

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Bla bla bla,time will tell......until now Bosnia never had a WC player,neither will so soon. Bundesliga flashes are top of the crop for them. Anywhere he goes he'll sit on bench and spend his career as Bremen's Pizzaro....flop anywhere except Wolfsburg.

But on the other hand, Kranjcar could be a football professor for Nedved, right? :lol:

You're as biased as they come.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
ßüякε;1998562 said:
I know that I have a hard-on.
I know that my butt is wet.
I know that my beer is warm.
I know that my balls are hairy.
I know Rab would fuck me.
I know my fat stomach is sexy.
I know that I am going hotdogs.

I know...
:crazy: my bad...

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Quag said things like Inter are the queen of Italy
and also said when asked who would he like to play with more DP or Zlatan he added Kaka and C.Ronaldo and said the four of them

Just wondering how many votes he lost here when saying Inter are the queen of Italy

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
No, that McNugget has claimed his passion for Inter in the past. That is as about as disappointing as it comes.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005

You've said everything with that. Still I cannot believe that someone can be so biased. I never said that Dzeko will become new Torres or smth like that, but it's obvius that he have talent and will to succeed. He is young willing to learn and I have no doubt that he will make good career.

And if you speak about Bosnia from 92' till now, than I agree that we didn't have real WC players (even though players like Kodro, Bolic and Baljic comest to mind), but before that time we surely had. So the same could be said about Croatia, since WC 98 and that generation which WC players Croatia had. To become WC you need time, and both of the countries have potential. I will say that Croatia have more potential, but also one of the things that drag Bosnia down is politics but that is tottaly another issue and we must blame only ourselvs for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)