Fabio Quagliarella - FW - Napoli (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Yes he was being honest. I guess machinations have been set in motion behind the scenes.

I think he would be a very good buy for Juve.

By the way, I am pig sick with envy. What a tan he has.
****Stereotyping/Lazy Joke Alert****

Being from Naples, it's probably dirt rather than a tan.

Antonio1

Juve's Messi
Oct 3, 2004
hes obviously mega talented as seen in his consistency at scoring utterly superb goals. he just hasnt been mega prolific, could be down to being at average teams. He is an SS as well so not all the goals are to come from him. Heis a hard worker and will probably run plenty for this team. I think this will turn out to be a really good signing, in fact ive more confidence in Quag than i do Amauri. The problem with this tranfer is that its directly as a consequence of Diego leaving, something that should never have occurred. Even on top of that, we went for di natale first, i mean even the player knew that was a stupid move.

OP
TERENCEE
Mar 28, 2007
  • Thread Starter #510
    18.00 - Fabio Quagliarella is a player of Juventus. Castellammare di Stabia striker left a few moments ago the headquarters in Corso Galileo Ferraris, which signed the contract with Juventus. Therefore expects only the official announcement. Shortly before the player went away, came at even Gigi Delneri. The Juventus coach Fabio Quagliarella has come to say hello and to take stock on the market with the general manager Beppe Marotta.

OFFICIAL? :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)