Fabio Quagliarella - FW - Napoli (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VicCB

Jul 30, 2010
So, the only reason we're signing this clown is because he is hyped and italian. This shit philosophy is going to be the end of us.

Just to clarify, I don't oppose having italian players, if there's 2 of the same quality and we get the italian, I'm ok with that. But going after italians despite their lack of quality is infuriating.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
icεmαή;2662079 said:
I like him too. A lot. But I don't know if he'll be of any use in Juve.
Probably not. And I preferred him at Napoli. He's napoletano FFS, he should play for them. The fact that he doesn't tells me De Laurentiis wanted him out as soon as he saw what kind of money we were throwing at him.

Joey Jokes

Feb 17, 2009
I wouldn't of minded him as a replacement for IQ but for Diego it jst makes no sense to me at all.
put yourself in del neris mind set and it makes perfect sense...........with a strict 4-4-2, you need a ss, quag is an ss, diego is not.

I personally feel diego would of done better as the SS......quag cannot play the striker through as cassano did when del neri was there

gagych

Mar 23, 2009
- Quag instead of Diego
- Pepe, Aquilani, Martinez, Lanzafame, Krasic
- Motta, Bonucci

Not so bad I think. But it will be excellent to byu one striker, left back and sell Grygera, Zebina and etc.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
This guy is so bloody awful. He's not even at Napoli's level (5-8th spot), in no fucking day he will be at Juve's level (1-4th) Would have rather splashed money on Cavani than this bullshit..

Sep 1, 2002
Sorry I didn't paste all of that quote.

Italy international Fabio Quagliarella has left Udinese and signed a five-year contract with Napoli.

The 26-year-old former Ascoli and Sampdoria forward, who scored 33 goals in 82 appearances for Udinese, will be reunited with former Italy boss Roberto Donadoni at Napoli.

"I am very happy," said Quagliarella. "This is what I wanted. This is a dream come true.

"I have always been a Napoli supporter."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)