Fabio Quagliarella - FW - Napoli (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

noussa

Aug 29, 2008
hey guys this is the funny thing,,,while we whining about why diego being sold. Napoli Fans apparently do the same thing with Quag departure. Even worse...im yet to hear how juve fans react to diego departure nowadays but this is the news

La cessione di Quagliarella ha acceso le polemiche in città. I tifosi si sono scatenati e se la sono presa con il presidente De Laurentiis. Ieri, prima del match contro l'Elsfborg, i più di mille supporters azzurri hanno manifestato tutta la loro rabbia per la notizia. Non solo in Svezia c'è stata la reazione: tutta Napoli è in fermento.

La notizia ieri è arrivata in riva al Golfo forte e chiara, ed è rimbalzata immediatamente in Svezia. I tifosi si sono messi al telefono, su internet, per capire se quello che avevano sentito era vero: Quagliarella alla Juve. Quando è stato chiaro che la cessione era reale è scattata la contestazione: cedere Quagliarella è una di quelle cose che la piazza non si aspettava e non perdona. Su Facebook sono nati gruppi e sono scattate mille domande.

Lo stabiese ieri ha provato a parlare ai supporters, caricandosi anche di un terzo delle responsabilità in questo affare. Il popolo napoletano, però, si è arrabbiato con il presidente azzurro. Qualcuno se la prenderà anche con Mazzarri, viste le voci del poco feeling con lo stabiese. C'è chi è rimasto deluso dal giocatore per aver detto 'sì' alla Vecchia Signora.

The supply of Quagliarella has ignited controversy in the city. The fans are wild and if they are taken with the president De Laurentiis. Yesterday, before the match against Elsfborg, the blue more than a thousand supporters showed all their anger at the news. Not only in Sweden there was the reaction all of Naples is in turmoil.

The news came yesterday along the Gulf loud and clear, and it bounced once in Sweden. Supporters have put the phone on the internet to see if they had heard was true: Quagliarella to Juve. When it became clear that the sale had taken the real challenge: give Quagliarella is one of those things that the square did not expect and does not forgive. Facebook groups are born and have taken a thousand questions.

The Stabiese yesterday tried to speak to supporters, also charged with one third of responsibility in this matter. The Neapolitan people, however, is angry with the president blue. If someone takes it with Mazzarri viewed items Stabiese little feeling with him. Some are disappointed by the player for having said 'yes' to the Old Lady.

well at least we know how the feel right?

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
perhaps we are just trying to get off all ball-hoggs and when alex retires we actually have the players that could play free flowing football instead of "take the ball... head down and dribble into 3 players, then fall and beg for a freekick, act like a diva and let our defenders defend in numerical disadvantage".

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
loan is ok, if he is shit he goes and we will another revolution...:D

could have been better, could have been worse.

i have good feeling for some odd reason. we shall see, i wont judge just yet.

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
Is he just average? I'd like to think he's more. I always admired both Quaglia and Di Natale when both were still in Udine- I thought they formed an excellent partnership.

Come to think of it, isnt Quaglia very similar to Miccoli

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
If he's shit this season, we'll end up cutting our losses of 4.5m and actually spend some quality time finding a striker.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
If he's shit this season, we'll end up cutting our losses of 4.5m and actually spend some quality time finding a striker.
And next season we could go for another average Italian, I think Pellisier if he has a decent season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)