Fabio Quagliarella - FW - Napoli (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guillermo

Jun 21, 2006
Quagliarella is better than Diego in Italian football and I´m sure Diego is better in Brasil or some leage where players give you more space to explode your driblig talent... Any ways. This is a smart transfer for Serie A.
Stop crying !!!!!!!!!

Forza Juve !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bigscarf: :bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf:

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Quagliarella is better than Diego in Italian football and I´m sure Diego is better in Brasil or some leage where players give you more space to explode your driblig talent... Any ways. This is a smart transfer for Serie A.
Stop crying !!!!!!!!!

Forza Juve !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bigscarf: :bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf:

I'm glad you don't post here very often.

For obvious reasons of course

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Are we completely sure Diego is gone? Are we on the same level of sureness when we say Quagliarella is coming to Juventus?

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I'll consult the crystal ball.
Lol. I'm just saying because everyone is saying Diego is for sure gone and I haven't read anything official yet so I'm wondering if anyone has some source that is telling them Diego is officially gone, and Quagliarella is coming.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Hoeness announced to the press that Diego was a Wolfsburg player.

Del Neri and Trez's agent have claimed that he is for sure leaving.

My understanding is that niether have put pen to paper yet, so the deals aren't official yet but it is only a matter of time.

KroniK

X32 IARO
May 20, 2005
Well, I'll tell you this:

I know what I'll be doing on Saturday at 14:30

SOCCERFEST AT VOLSKWAGEN ARENA!
:numnum:

I'm curious to see both D's playing together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)