Fabio Quagliarella - FW - Napoli (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Or he has a different opinion than yours but you chose to disregard this option.
The perception of quality of players is not as subjective a matter as you might think.. or putting it more correctly, want to think.

Mar 24, 2006
He should play but that duo is a huge NO. That formation and those two are even bigger NO.

I don't mind Italians. Give me Cassano and play him next to Amauri.
:agree:

Selling Diego was a huge mistake but playing uncreative duo like Quag and Amori would be frustrate like hell , if we are going to buy Quag we better buy Cassano or other very creative player behind him , Quag is pretty good imo , he had a lot of spectacular goal when he was with Udinese few season ago .

Jeeezz , imagine Amauri playing with one dimensional player on the pitch is such a pain , this guy can't even deliver with Diego last season .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The way I look at this was Diego just wasn't blowing up the league like he did in Germany. Right now our focus is to dominate the league to get top 3. For that we need players that know the league and consistently perform in it. Such as Di Natale, Quag, etc. Diego had some magic moments, a couple of nice assists and a couple goals, thats about it. We need more than that right now and I think the BoD is looking for league proven players that consistently perform.

Aside from the preferred formation, we need someone that fits it better and has already performed well in that formation. It wasn't really far to Diego to be used in a formation that doesn't fit his abilities and I am sure he agreed to move on as a result where he could shine again.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
i hate cassano and qual having the same agent!!!
Well look at it this way. If Cassano had a different agent and not Bozzo then we would have no hope whatsoever right now to sign Cassano:D

This gives us a sliver of hope.

:beer: Here's to wishful thinking.

OP
TERENCEE
Mar 28, 2007
  • Thread Starter #99
    Well look at it this way. If Cassano had a different agent and not Bozzo then we would have no hope whatsoever right now to sign Cassano:D

This gives us a sliver of hope.

:beer: Here's to wishful thinking.
    not a wishful think dude.. at least there's still hope!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)