vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Looks like his honeymoon is over https://thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/fabio-paratici.41294/page-85
now we will see if this guy is any good
if both Torare & diaz are off elsewhere, what backups has the DoF had lined up ?
or is it as I've said all along that this guy is just a bluffer
The “Don” with another masterclass! First the manager search, now this window.. wonder if he can make it a hattrick with the summer window?
Had enough of this garbage. Paratici just seems to be taking us for a ride or am I missing something.

Sold Lamela plus 20 something mil for a player clearly not ready to start.
Bought Nuno in?
Another signing we can't play until next year, who knows how long until he gets near the first team.

3 days left of his second window, we've signed nobody. Talk about getting rid of Bergwijn until he scores a couple of late goals. Looking to buy traore at RWB after signing one in the summer in Emerson. Now barca are using that money to buy our own target!

Im totally lost, this is a complete shambles. How on earth in the entire world of football players available, millions of pounds to spend can this be all we come up with.

Very quickly running out of all patience, what is the point anymore. The club have no ambition and the people running the club seem to be so poor at decision making that any success seems to be despite them not because of them.

Paratici is cooking himself to a P45 and nothing else but as usual Levy has a fall guy
not sure Paratici is cooking himself to P45
Levy still hasn't sacked Hitchen and he has cost us dearly
So let's do an assessment.

- Pushes Nuno as manager
- Signs not one single impactful player for the club, wasting money in the summer
- Has us scrambling in Jan as we miss out on all our targets to other clubs

But hey, I guess he's the reason Conte is here I guess? Not exactly flourishing in his role here though is he? Not exactly what people were expecting when 'the don' arrived at the club. I mean, some of us did expect this but hoped to be proven wrong, sadly the exact opposite is happening.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
They’re quickly learning what a useless POS he really is

Oh and his lack of imagination too. All the PL money to play with and all I can manage to go after is the scrubs he signed for us :lol3:

Go on Tici don’t just stop at Kulu. Take your boys Rabiot, Ramsey and Arthur too.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
They’re quickly learning what a useless POS he really is

Oh and his lack of imagination too. All the PL money to play with and all I can manage to go after is the scrubs he signed for us :lol3:

Go on Tici don’t just stop at Kulu. Take your boys Rabiot, Ramsey and Arthur too.
Even the nickname Fabio Parasite lives on over at the Tottenham forum :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)