vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
For me its not black or white, you either like Paritici or hate him,you can be frankly in the middle.

Tici did some good moves bought in some good players and like you said this is mostly his Juve, so hate aside he did OK. Only issue is he overspent, at times recklessly. Kulusevski is not best attacking talent, we have yet to see how he turns out and I'd say we overpaid. Mckennie was not the best, he practically a half decent player so lets not even go there. Chiesa im glad Paratici brought him and grateful. MDL was another pricey one but yeah noone can argue his potential.

Cherrubini has started off well and can hope he fixes the things Paritici was awful at, as others have said, he brought in a midfielder, one we've been crying out for years, again great work. Its ok to like them both for what they were. Only thing i cant stand about Tici is he crippled us financially, signing Ramsey and Rabiot at them wages is unforgivable even if free and CR7 was not worth it.
Without overdue ... the season soon to start ...we have real coach ....

We will see the real strength of those players soon ....then ...especially @postironic ...I want to see how you will cover your ...

Kulu & Mckinne especially i see them doing amazingly well

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Without overdue ... the season soon to start ...we have real coach ....

We will see the real strength of those players soon ....then ...especially @postironic ...I want to see how you will cover your ...

Kulu & Mckinne especially i see them doing amazingly well
You just said Mckennie was “best in bundesliga”… best what? He was nowhere near bundesliga’s best player or young player or CM. So what on earth are you yabbering about?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
You just said Mckennie was “best in bundesliga”… best what? He was nowhere near bundesliga’s best player or young player or CM. So what on earth are you yabbering about?
McKennie played for a relegation battler and no one knew why Juve of all teams would want to buy him.

- - - Updated - - -

DeLigt and Chiesa - fair enough.

But for what money? He can't negotiate to save his life. He just pays the asking price. One of the reasons we so broke, together with his high bullshit wages for scrubs.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
McKennie played for a relegation battler and no one knew why Juve of all teams would want to buy him.

- - - Updated - - -

DeLigt and Chiesa - fair enough.

But for what money? He can't negotiate to save his life. He just pays the asking price. One of the reasons we so broke, together with his high bullshit wages for scrubs.
Yes Cherubini is definitely better 27 meetings for reducing the transfer fees from 40 million to 37.5 million euros

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Yes Cherubini is definitely better 27 meetings for reducing the transfer fees from 40 million to 37.5 million euros
don't forget about the delayed payment. sassuolo wanted 40m now, they'll get 25 + bonuses to be paid no sooner than 2 years from now. 2 years of free loan ffs :lol: it's a well negotiated deal and i'm happy we took the time and didn't accept carnevali's terms a month ago.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Why fan boys ...you guys have the right to shit on him ...and when we stand by him ...we are fan ...

Again ...This is his team we are going this season ....no one can take it from him ....we just needed a coach
and then Tuzzers will create a temple for that :lol:

many here are impulsive in their opinions ...and start to judge a director from his first signing :lol2:

by the way ...no one after him and he was clearly want Juve and yet we talk like Cherubini snatched him from Barca and Real

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Why fan boys ...you guys have the right to shit on him ...and when we stand by him ...we are fan ...

Again ...This is his team we are going this season ....no one can take it from him ....we just needed a coach

and then Tuzzers will create a temple for that :lol:

many here are impulsive in their opinions ...and start to judge a director from his first signing :lol2:

by the way ...no one after him and he was clearly want Juve and yet we talk like Cherubini snatched him from Barca and Real
No one is judging Cherubini yet, you muppet. People are happy with his first transfer, the price, the wages, not bending over backwards to selling club, agent, and player, and bankrupting the club. It’s a good start, but obviously he has to continue making good purchases lol.

and no one has said every single one of Paratici’s purchases was bad. But he was an atrocious negotiator, and basically has fucked the finances of this club, as well as being a disastrous evaluator of coaches. Seeing as it took him being sacked to get Max back.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
No one is judging Cherubini yet, you muppet. People are happy with his first transfer, the price, the wages, not bending over backwards to selling club, agent, and player, and bankrupting the club. It’s a good start, but obviously he has to continue making good purchases lol.

and no one has said every single one of Paratici’s purchases was bad. But he was an atrocious negotiator, and basically has fucked the finances of this club, as well as being a disastrous evaluator of coaches. Seeing as it took him being sacked to get Max back.
see clown ...you already admitted Fabio did well already ...

Bankrupting the club ... :lol2: .... ah yes ... blame him for Higuain , Matuidi and Khadera

How about Marotta wasted 90m on Higuain ? fucking milions on Khadera ...and still here think he is GOD ...

no ...you should blame him for hiring a rocky coach who won us the 4rth place

See my point ...no fucking director of sport is perfect and he could do well in side and fuck another ....

as for Cherubini ....it is a long way for him ....hope he do well ...but let's see ...

one more thing ...dont compare post pandamic market with the one before ...

other than that ...I think you need to wash your eyes ...and look around you how much businesses already fucked up and cant pay basic bills

Cherubini negotiate what ...clubs hit hard after the pandemic ...

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...no one after him and he was clearly want Juve and yet we talk like Cherubini snatched him from Barca and Real...
this is simply inaccurate. locatelli had multiple suitors, rumors mentioned liverpool, psg, shakhtar, even barcelona besides arsenal. the guy is a hot property and we have him. try to enjoy it for a second instead of creating stories.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
this is simply inaccurate. locatelli had multiple suitors, rumors mentioned liverpool, psg, shakhtar, even barcelona besides arsenal. the guy is a hot property and we have him. try to enjoy it for a second instead of creating stories.
Dude is so butthurt about Tici getting sacked, that he’s lashing out at everything the club does. All while trying to say Tici should get all the credit for anything this team does this year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)