vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
I would've say this tbh, he's on insane wages and hasn't even come close to justifying it. That's a bad move to me.

Another would be Spinazzola for Pellegrini. Whether you think Spinazzola needed to leave due to injuries or not, to trade the top player of the Euro for someone that can't even get games for Genoa is really bad.

Letting Barella go to Inter was also completely avoidable and another terrible move, we should've been all over that.

Getting rid of Pjanic was a great move, but shackling us to Arthur with such a valuation will harm us for years if he doesn't start performing to even an average level.
this term we can really judge Rabiot and Arthur ...Spinna always injured ...so ..we talked about it many times ...

By your judging point view ....NO SPORTING DIRECTER IS DOING WELL

I believe everyone do mistakes ....but i see everyone ignore his not only good but great moves ....and just set the microscope on his bad ones

One point ...many just pick few cases and set the exposure light on it .... and seems just waiting for any wrong move ...to spit on him ....

But the truth ...we are going next season with Fabio's Team that he built here .... no one should say otherwise ....

WE ARE PLAYING NEXT SEASON WITH FABIO'S TEAM ...:baus:

Buy on AliExpress.com

rainhard

May 5, 2004
One thing I don't quite get is that at Juve he basically chose Demiral over Romero and now at Tottenham he has chosen Romero over Demiral. If he likes Romero this much why did he sell him in the first place?
I think he want to stay away from so called the "conflict of interest"
Like he just there and get players from us for around 40m

But it will really helps if he getting Demiral for 40m from us instead of 60m for Romero
That straight cash will make sure the Locatelli transfer and maybe we still can buy Milenkovic

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
This guy's done irrepairable damage to the club

In a time where we are looking to reduce costs, it's sad to see how we are struggling to barely get rid of any of our surplus, all because this douche has signed them up on overbloated wages.

We will take years to recover from this mess.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

In a time where we are looking to reduce costs, it's sad to see how we are struggling to barely get rid of any of our surplus, all because this douche has signed them up on overbloated wages.

It's going to be a rough few years ahead. I'm not sure if some people, especially his supporters, understand this though.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

You are probably right but he got us galacticos. Some of them were presents too.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Tici fanboys gettin spanked by Cherubini
too early to judge....

It is just Cherubini first signing and i feel the Tuz world reaching the moon ...

the final judgment on the new sporting director should be within 2 years a least ...

if he well replaced Fabio ,,,,then I will be the first to cheer for him ...too early

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
too early to judge....

It is just Cherubini first signing and i feel the Tuz world reaching the moon ...

the final judgment on the new sporting director should be within 2 years a least ...

if he well replaced Fabio ,,,,then I will be the first to cheer for him ...too early
You say this like it’s a difficult thing to do… :shifty: :lol2:

All he has to do to improve on Tici is be competent.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
too early to judge....

Cherubini just signed the best midfielder this team has had since MVPP dismantled and Pogba left.

He accomplished what this team has needed for 6 years in one transfer window compared to Paratici’s time here

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Cherubini just signed the best midfielder this team has had since MVPP dismantled and Pogba left.

He accomplished what this team has needed for 6 years in one transfer window compared to Paratici’s time here
Loca was not on the highlight until soon ...

How about Fabio got the best attacking winger in the league , Cheisa ... how about we have the best young defender in the world MDL... how about the best attacking talent Kuluveski ... how about Mckinne who was the best in the bundslega ....

Cheering in Cheru too early guys as if you need just any reason to proof your point that Fabio is shit ....

enjoyed the discussion by the way :cookie:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Loca was not on the highlight until soon ...

How about Fabio got the best attacking winger in the league , Cheisa ... how about we have the best young defender in the world MDL... how about the best attacking talent Kuluveski ... how about Mckinne who was the best in the bundslega ....

Cheering in Cheru too early guys as if you need just any reason to proof your point that Fabio is shit ....

enjoyed the discussion by the way :cookie:
For me its not black or white, you either like Paritici or hate him,you can be frankly in the middle.

Tici did some good moves bought in some good players and like you said this is mostly his Juve, so hate aside he did OK. Only issue is he overspent, at times recklessly. Kulusevski is not best attacking talent, we have yet to see how he turns out and I'd say we overpaid. Mckennie was not the best, he practically a half decent player so lets not even go there. Chiesa im glad Paratici brought him and grateful. MDL was another pricey one but yeah noone can argue his potential.

Cherrubini has started off well and can hope he fixes the things Paritici was awful at, as others have said, he brought in a midfielder, one we've been crying out for years, again great work. Its ok to like them both for what they were. Only thing i cant stand about Tici is he crippled us financially, signing Ramsey and Rabiot at them wages is unforgivable even if free and CR7 was not worth it.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)