vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Moggi is just like a dealer or a butcher. The price is determined by the quality of the player

In my eyes that is the swap between 1 super legendary player with 3 legendary players
And of course the swap make us more balanced because it fills more positions

So that is the thing tough for CR7 right now, we actually does not need him we need balance for certain position (fullback, midfield, attack/winger)

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Tuttosport saying he might return to Juventus one day just like Allegri.

I have a strange feeling this will happen sooner then anyone would expect.

We simply didn't bring in someone who is more competent to replace Paratici. That is a fact.
I especially think everyone should stop guessing about Cherubini, Arrivabene & co.'s qualities.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
It seems he wants to sign Bonucci, I hope this is true!!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
And people refuse to akwnoladge he is a legend .
He helps Juve even when he isn't in the club anymore.
Maybe that's why he was sacked to go to other teams and help us to get rid of the garbage.
After bonbon he should buy sandro.
4D chess moves right there.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
According to Le10Sport via ilBianconero, the 34-year-old could be set to leave Turin once again, this time towards the Premier League.
After leaving the Old Lady, former sporting director Fabio Paratici has been tipped for a role at Tottenham Hotspur, and thus, he could try to lure in the Azzurri vice-captain.
Fabio Paratici stravede per il talento svedese, l’anno scorso decise di destinare gran parte del budget sul mercato proprio nell’operazione con l’Atalanta. Difficile, se non impossibile, che la Juventus possa aprire alla cessione, ma un tentativo verrà fatto. D’altronde certi amori non finiscono, fanno dei giri immensi e poi ritornano.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)