vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
“It has been an honour,” said Paratici in a joint press conference with President Andrea Agnelli.

“If 11 years in anyone’s life is a lot, it’s an enormity in football. These were 11 marvellous years at a special club like Juventus. When leaving, you usually think of regrets or some ill feeling might emerge, but I’ve had none of that.

“Going through Juve means becoming a better professional and a better person,” continued Paratici, fighting back tears.

“I will work with other clubs and hope to find the same passion and love for what we do that I experienced here. I am thankful for the total autonomy I was granted and the chance to experiment, always with absolute confidence in me.

“There were many opportunities to walk away, but this is why I never considered them. I’ve been fortunate enough to watch the best players in history every day, to share my thoughts with players who are heroes for my son, like Carlos Tevez, Giorgio Chiellini, Gigi Buffon and Cristiano Ronaldo.

“I learned so much from coaches like Gigi Delneri, Antonio Conte, Max Allegri, Maurizio Sarri and Andrea Pirlo. Juventus make you better and this is why I am proud, grateful and happy with what I did here.”

Paratici was asked if his biggest regret was the failure to exchange Paulo Dybala with Romelu Lukaku, as the Argentine turned down a Manchester United switch.

“No, in this work you need to be elastic and ready to change plans. Dybala is a great player who gave so much to Juventus. I am one of those who had the most responsibility bringing him here, it was a big investment, a big gamble, and I think probably the riskiest signing of my tenure.

“I think people will only really understand what we achieved in about 10 years’ time. I don’t mean just the titles, but the stadium, the training centre, the Women’s team and Under-23 side.

“Over 11 years, we had to make four or five very important decisions per month.”

He was asked if he already has a new club lined up.

“I don’t think this is the right moment to talk about that. What I can say is that my family hopes I get straight back to work…

“Working at Juventus is a real education in terms of mentality and style. Obviously, you hope to learn something at every club, but I will certainly bring that with me in future.”

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
“It has been an honour,” said Paratici in a joint press conference with President Andrea Agnelli.

“If 11 years in anyone’s life is a lot, it’s an enormity in football. These were 11 marvellous years at a special club like Juventus. When leaving, you usually think of regrets or some ill feeling might emerge, but I’ve had none of that.

“Going through Juve means becoming a better professional and a better person,” continued Paratici, fighting back tears.

“I will work with other clubs and hope to find the same passion and love for what we do that I experienced here. I am thankful for the total autonomy I was granted and the chance to experiment, always with absolute confidence in me.

“There were many opportunities to walk away, but this is why I never considered them. I’ve been fortunate enough to watch the best players in history every day, to share my thoughts with players who are heroes for my son, like Carlos Tevez, Giorgio Chiellini, Gigi Buffon and Cristiano Ronaldo.

“I learned so much from coaches like Gigi Delneri, Antonio Conte, Max Allegri, Maurizio Sarri and Andrea Pirlo. Juventus make you better and this is why I am proud, grateful and happy with what I did here.”

Paratici was asked if his biggest regret was the failure to exchange Paulo Dybala with Romelu Lukaku, as the Argentine turned down a Manchester United switch.

“No, in this work you need to be elastic and ready to change plans. Dybala is a great player who gave so much to Juventus. I am one of those who had the most responsibility bringing him here, it was a big investment, a big gamble, and I think probably the riskiest signing of my tenure.

“I think people will only really understand what we achieved in about 10 years’ time. I don’t mean just the titles, but the stadium, the training centre, the Women’s team and Under-23 side.

“Over 11 years, we had to make four or five very important decisions per month.”

He was asked if he already has a new club lined up.

“I don’t think this is the right moment to talk about that. What I can say is that my family hopes I get straight back to work…

“Working at Juventus is a real education in terms of mentality and style. Obviously, you hope to learn something at every club, but I will certainly bring that with me in future.”
4bUV7Ls.gif

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Tuttosport saying he might return to Juventus one day just like Allegri.

I have a strange feeling this will happen sooner then anyone would expect.

We simply didn't bring in someone who is more competent to replace Paratici. That is a fact.

Last edited:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006

We simply didn't bring in someone who is more competent to replace Pararici. That is a fact.
id rather not but if it didnt happen i'd only take him back as a sporting director, nothing higher, he should've known his ceiling and stuck to what his good at rather than experimenting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

We simply didn't bring in someone who is more competent to replace Pararici. That is a fact.
tenor.gif

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004

I think may ...may ....we will regret this move ....like Marotta ...the man already have experience he did well with last year market

I believe every manager has his mistakes in this football world

last season we needed a coach ..we have it now ...now after sometime ...we need a director of sports ....

Churibini or what was that ...why he should be qualified for the Job ...Biased !!!!

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
people here comparing Cunte and Lippi because Lippi too went to merda for a season...:D

Lippi didn't sweat blood on the field make a career for himself here, Swear by these colors, then become a coach, come back and have his former club put thier trust in him and give him his biggest break as coach, Conte did. Then he betrayed his blood oath...men don't do that..
one is a professional coach the other is a backstabbing cunt.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
id rather not but if it didnt happen i'd only take him back as a sporting director, nothing higher, he should've known his ceiling and stuck to what his good at rather than experimenting.
Even that would be fine with me.

Paratici leaving reminds me a lot to situation when Allegri left. We had an excellent coach and we thought we needed a change. After that we spent 2 seasons regressing to the point we almost finished 5th. Then we got Allegri back.

Now we said thank you to Paratici in a same friendly manner and a heart-warming press conference, but we simply didn't bring in a more experienced or better director.

IMO this could be a huge problem in the next couple of years. I just hope we haven't fucked ourselves again big time.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

We simply didn't bring in someone who is more competent to replace Paratici. That is a fact.
Fact is we let him go because he was shite at his job. Same can't be said about Allegri.

If the new guy doesn't sign free jabronis on €7m a year I'll take him.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Even that would be fine with me.

Paratici leaving reminds me a lot to situation when Allegri left. We had an excellent coach and we thought we needed a change. After that we spent 2 seasons regressing to the point we almost finished 5th. Then we got Allegri back.

Now we said thank you to Paratici in a same friendly manner and a heart-warming press conference, but we simply didn't bring in a more experienced or better director.

IMO this could be a huge problem in the next couple of years. I just hope we haven't fucked ourselves again big time.
I understand the Agnelli's decisions lately have been questionable (Removing Marotta and Allegri, Upgrading Tici, Superleague, Pirlo... ) and in a way its normal to think we're going down the same path again by removing Tici.. but to be honest this club is and always will be bigger than these individuals. If Cherrubini isnt the right guy, we will find the right one, even if it means the end of Agnelli, but one thing we're not is a club that keeps going back to the same old people. We've done it with Allegri at a management level and thats totally justified. Agnelli's been busy with the superleague this past year or two and I feel his focus has shifted, this is why i'm more curious on Arrivabene than Cherrubini because the former's gonna get a bigger say when and if it comes to replacing Cherrubini.

As for Cherrubini, im guessing his gonna be bidding for players Allegri solely wants. Cherrubini is just the negotiator and that might not be a bad thing afterall.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)