vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
A fan? Lol

He got shit-canned for being incompetent. And forcing Allegri out.

Should be tarred and feathered. He almost singlehandedly turned us into a laughingstock.
I agree with you on this, but to be fair to him we still won 2 Seria 1 coppa and 2? Supercoppa under him.
I doubt you can call his tenure a bust however dreadful some decisions of his were.

He wasn't competent enough for the position but he still brought the age of the squad down and left us with some players that we can build for the future and hopefully some scrubs that we are going to get rid of.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Even discounting the poor job he's done in the mercato these past few years, that passport fiasco was really the final straw. That was height of incompetency imo. Put the club in real danger including the boss. That alone is a sackable offense.

Eventually I hope all the Raiola clients fuck off with him too. That cunt is bleeding us dry. We need to steer clear from him imo.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Anyone that was a part of our resurgence and here for that long should get legends section imo.

Thinking about it now though, what he really that great of a scout? He has been here for a decade, how many of his youth picks have actually ended up in the first team?

- - - Updated - - -

Wait wait @Bianconero81 is thread banned? Nah that's bullshit, it's done now. Free my man immediately so we can celebrate.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Anyone that was a part of our resurgence and here for that long should get legends section imo.

Thinking about it now though, what he really that great of a scout? He has been here for a decade, how many of his youth picks have actually ended up in the first team?

- - - Updated - - -

Wait wait @Bianconero81 is thread banned? Nah that's bullshit, it's done now. Free my man immediately so we can celebrate.
Scouting is not just about youth players. Besides, a sporting director controls the football side of the club, he's not head of development. Before he was to identify players for the first team or first team potential, and assist with negotiations. Marotta chief negotiator. It's when he became the big shot caller with Nedved that problems arose.

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
Moving on from Beppe’s opportunistic and cunning wheeling dealing, I liked Paratici’s effort to take this club to the next level with superstar signings ala De Ligt and CR7, dudes heart was in a good place. I don’t think Beppe would have made those deals.

Paratici would do well in a club not hamstrung by cashflow. I think he’d kill it in a club like United seeing as Ed Woodward has left.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)