vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Thank you for everything .... still big fan ... still think we needed little adjustment and we are set... still think you did great summer sigings but we don't have s coach

anyway , move on , hope the next director will create better Juve ....

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Thank you for everything .... still big fan ... still think we needed little adjustment and we are set

anyway , move on , hope the next director will create better Juve ....
A fan? Lol

He got shit-canned for being incompetent. And forcing Allegri out.

Should be tarred and feathered. He almost singlehandedly turned us into a laughingstock.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
His work with Marotta was something else. Working under experienced GM suited him perfectly. Hes not finance guy, he lacks vision when assembling a team and taking financial aspect of deals into consideration, how it will reflect on spreadsheet is not his forte. But he has an eye for top talent. Together they rebuild a team few times and made us European powerhouse. 2 finals with entirely different midfield and attack, 9 Serie A titles in a row. Hes legend to me. Ideally Id like him to go back to his previous position but that ship has sailed. GL.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You don't talk about a Legend like that :rolleyes:
Beppe in the non-stickied rookie section, but this guy should be a legend... people are cute.

To be fair to him, he was fantastic working under Beppe in a more narrowly defined role, but then he backstabbed his mentor, forced out an all-time great coach and made one shit decision after another. Got himself in way over his head and seriously tarnished his own legacy.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Cherubini to take over? He's at Juve for 9 years now, doing different stuff. i'd like to see someone else, with new ideas. Campos did wonders with Lille, Ragnick knows his shit as well. But... they're not Italians, guess that's a deal breaker.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
As long as he doesn't join merda he should be in the legends section just like where Beppe would have been if he had not join them.

Farewell Tici. You should take Neddy with you.
Thank you for what you did for the club.

On a side note. I always liked this about our club. Failure should neve be tolerated with romantically stories (Pirloh needs one more year, he is gonna do better..... Blablabla.
One more year for Tici to fix this and other nonsense).

No you fail your objectives you get axed, simple and effective.

Even in FIF they are aknowledging that their best chance for next season is for Pirloh to remain coach.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
While I appreciate the work they've done in management over the past 10 years, Legends section should always be reserved for actual legends only. You cannot put the likes of Marotta and Paratici in there along with Gianni Agnelli, Marcello Lippi and Alessandro Del Piero.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)