vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Well young guns like Chiesa and Kulu showed up last night and won us a trophy. So that's the future.

Both Ronaldo and Dybala are probably gone.

It will be hard, especially without Ronaldo who brings you 30-40 goals a season. But we all knew the time will come when he leaves or retires.

I still expect us to invest heavily in attack and midfield. Without that we won't even be able to surpass Inter in Italy.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Well young guns like Chiesa and Kulu showed up last night and won us a trophy. So that's the future.

Both Ronaldo and Dybala are probably gone.

It will be hard, especially without Ronaldo who brings you 30-40 goals a season. But we all knew the time will come when he leaves or retires.

I still expect us to invest heavily in attack and midfield. Without that we won't even be able to surpass Inter in Italy.
Dont make yourself tired ....

they will come here when Ramsey and Rabiot not doing well or Aurther and shit on Fabio if Marotta Sign good player ....

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
1. Tek - keep
2. MDS - sell
3. Chiellini - farewall
4. De Ligt - keep
5. Arthur - keep
7. Ronaldo - keep
8. Ramsey - sell
9. Morata - keep
10. Dybala - sell
11. Costa - sell
12. Sandro - keep
13. Danilo - keep
14. McKennie - keep
16. Cuadrado - keep
19. Bonucci - will keep
22. Chiesa - keep
25. Rabiot - keep
28. Demiral - keep
30. Bentancur - burn with fire
33. Bernardeschi - sell
38. Dragusin - keep
44. Kulusevski - keep
77. Buffon - farewell :touched:

Pirlo - fire or demote to U23.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
This guy will be sacked, not only because of his transfer, but thanks to his acting with Suarez citizenship exam. We became a laughing stock thanks to this. And how he didn't see there would be a problem with a passport earlier is beyond me.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
This guy will be sacked, not only because of his transfer, but thanks to his acting with Suarez citizenship exam. We became a laughing stock thanks to this. And how he didn't see there would be a problem with a passport earlier is beyond me.
I really don’t care about the passport issue. He has by and large been incompetent though- signing bargain bin players on exorbitant wages while ignoring the primary needs of the squad.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Thank God he is on the move! :xfingers:

So many poor decisions. I know Pirlo should go too, but if you can't get the right players for the manager to do his best, IMO even the great coaches won't get the max results out of the team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)