vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
if Fabio to leave, i can imagine him going back to his master Marotta and then ...say goodbye for the old good times ....

I wished we have a better coach to improve this group and manage them in the right way ....so we can see Fabio's work this year ...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
if Fabio to leave, i can imagine him going back to his master Marotta and then ...say goodbye for the old good times ....

I wished we have a better coach to improve this group and manage them in the right way ....so we can see Fabio's work this year ...
Didn't you hear that his master announced publically that he has good report with everyone at Juve except Tici who he has personal problems with?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Apparently Paratici wanted to fire Pirlo and Nedved was against it.
Apparently Paratici is right and Nedved is wrong.
You cannot recover from a 3-0 defeat in such a critical fixture without a major change and the major change should be Pirlo out.
Who knows maybe his caretaker would take us to CL anyway but we already know that Pirlo wont.

- - - Updated - - -

Next season (Put aside one source that says Gasperini, the rest are pretty sure Allegri is already a done deal..)

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't you hear that his master announced publically that he has good report with everyone at Juve except Tici who he has personal problems with?
Because he probably did something that you dont do to your boss like stabbing him in the back and take his job....

Last edited:

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
The p
I read that , but still human ...they can put aside their contradictions and start new cycle for both mutual interest ...

if he goes ... I cant see any other alternatives in the market to replace him ....any new directer will start from scratch , will start with mistakes and triel and errors

until then .... we will be light years at the back ... It will be another mistake added ..... We need just a midfiled leader and attacker ...

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Despite the hate, him operating under an experienced GM brought us a lot of success. Him and Marotta were perfect duo. The shit hit the fan once he was given more freedom, as I think he is rather inept dealing with financial side of the club.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Paratici proved he has no business whatsoever in sport management. He should've stopped at chief scout where his best work was achieved.

I doubt huge clubs like Man United or Bayern actually want the dude at any capacity other than scouting. Probably a personal journalist friend of Paratici started that stupid rumor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)