vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
The one who also bought Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba, Pjanic, etc. Lol He was working within the confines of a restricted budget. Tootsie got carte Blanche to spend and this what we got. Lol

And Matuidi was better than any midfielder Tootsie has bought. Significantly. He also cost us less than 30mil on reasonable wages. Unlike Tootsie paying 72 mil plus bonuses for the garbage that is Arthur :rofl:
Paratici would sell Marchisio in 2010 and buy Inler. Plusvalenza :fab:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
72m is not the real price of Aurthur ...you know this , its around 12m to get rid of the lazy ass Pjanic ...

Vidal , Pogba and Pirlo ..and yet Marotta cant replicate those signing at Inter :lol:

Marotta never stand chance to see his work if our team has a great coach ...

even with impotant Sarri we beat them twice :lol: and yet glory hunters waiting for just a little chance to hub in to build a tomb for Marotta ...
Lol

Sarri finished 83 pts. Inter might finish with 94 this year. You do the math, Princess. Sarri Juve would have been spanked by Inter this year.

Tootsie is incompetent. Simple as that.

Lol. Marotta signed the player who is now the best midfielder in Serie a, Barella, for 40 mil, on low wages. Meanwhile Tootsie paying 72 mil + for Arthur and giving Rabiot 7mil/year :lol:

By the way, Pjanic > Arthur and it isn’t even close. Even last year.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
They said Paratici is great in finding football talent

Like I said that is not something special, I can do that using fmscout and the newest database version of FM and it popped out
Camavinga, Haaland, and so many other talents from all over the world. And it just happen when I sit on my desk

The hardest part is to make sure to poach them and get them for the lowest fee possible

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
I know one guy who's way better than Paratici at scouting great talents. A guy who almost signed young Ronaldo, Messi, Buffon, Suarez, Bale, Pogba, and many more. His name is Arsene Wenger.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Lol

Sarri finished 83 pts. Inter might finish with 94 this year. You do the math, Princess. Sarri Juve would have been spanked by Inter this year.

Lol. Marotta signed the player who is now the best midfielder in Serie a, Barella, for 40 mil, on low wages. Meanwhile Tootsie paying 72 mil + for Arthur and giving Rabiot 7mil/year :lol:

You are a Rugani fan ... how your post will be relaible , let alone talk about Fabio and Marotta , i cant imagine

second thing me and you never get aligned with any topic here , i even aligned with some i disagree with before ... but with you it will not

so dont make yourself tired and reply to me , simple ... princess :lol2:

Just a side note, if someone dont agree with you guys , you start to annotate him with words like kid, princess .... grow up and reply in good way if not dont bother , simple

For my opinion on Fabio , i defended him many times , Anti sarris and Marotta lovers will not agree with me , so ....

my point , we dont have coach so how i judge Fabio work ? Discuss this with me if you want !

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Lol

Yeah2 Sarri spank Antonio Conte twice last year, after he spanked Conte then Conte will do idiot thing and cannot compete
That is the secret Sarriball combo multiple channel attack spanked glory unlimited turbo™ by Sarri

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)