vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Yikes.

And some here were acting like Beppe wanted to leave and go to Inter. Sounds more and more like Tootsie used his influence to first get Beppe sacked and then get Max sacked. And look where we are now. :lol:
It’s what you get when you surround yourself with the wrong people. Agnelli is really at fault here for allowing all this stuff to happen. It’s on him.

We could very well be turning into the Milan clubs of a few years ago if we keep down this road

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Backstabbing management staff

Intimidating refs

Giving false testimonials, potentially ruining the club's image with the passport fiasco

Keeping scumbag agents happy by throwing millions from club's coffers

Most importantly a complete lack of vision and planning in running a club of this size

Toxic Tootsie

The disaster architect that we didn't deserve

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Backstabbing management staff

Intimidating refs

Giving false testimonials, potentially ruining the club's image with the passport fiasco

Keeping scumbag agents happy by throwing millions from club's coffers

Most importantly a complete lack of vision and planning in running a club of this size

Toxic Tootsie

The disaster architect that we didn't deserve
Apparently this is all nothing new for this club. :lol3:

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Lol. Of course a Tootsie supporter makes this post. Just waiting for @Juventinoo to come praise his Lord now. I’d say Badass too, but he’s banned from both the thread and the forum right now. :lol3:
What I will say ?
tenor.gif

.... the ship is already sinking ....many already think he is the scapegoat ....many want him out ....
if Fabio spits on a cat on the street ...he will be blamed for everything in this world ...

I still stand firm ...If we have a great coach ...his signings will shine ....and Marotta lovers could not find a reason to celebrate his work ....

Yeah ...the one who bought Matuidi and Can as a midfield reinforcement ... !!

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Yikes.

And some here were acting like Beppe wanted to leave and go to Inter. Sounds more and more like Tootsie used his influence to first get Beppe sacked and then get Max sacked. And look where we are now. :lol:
Paratici suicide bombed the team. By accident. He isn’t even a competent terrorist. As incompetent as the show bomber but still the opposite.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
What I will say ?
tenor.gif

.... the ship is already sinking ....many already think he is the scapegoat ....many want him out ....
if Fabio spits on a cat on the street ...he will be blamed for everything in this world ...

I still stand firm ...If we have a great coach ...his signings will shine ....and Marotta lovers could not find a reason to celebrate his work ....

Yeah ...the one who bought Matuidi and Can as a midfield reinforcement ... !!
The one who also bought Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba, Pjanic, etc. Lol He was working within the confines of a restricted budget. Tootsie got carte Blanche to spend and this what we got. Lol

And Matuidi was better than any midfielder Tootsie has bought. Significantly. He also cost us less than 30mil on reasonable wages. Unlike Tootsie paying 72 mil plus bonuses for the garbage that is Arthur :rofl:

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
The one who also bought Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba, Pjanic, etc. Lol He was working within the confines of a restricted budget. Tootsie got carte Blanche to spend and this what we got. Lol

And Matuidi was better than any midfielder Tootsie has bought. Significantly. He also cost us less than 30mil on reasonable wages. Unlike Tootsie paying 72 mil plus bonuses for the garbage that is Arthur :rofl:

72m is not the real price of Aurthur ...you know this , its around 12m to get rid of the lazy ass Pjanic ...

Vidal , Pogba and Pirlo ..and yet Marotta cant replicate those signing at Inter :lol:

Marotta never stand chance to see his work if our team has a great coach ...

even with impotant Sarri we beat them twice :lol: and yet glory hunters waiting for just a little chance to hub in to build a tomb for Marotta ...

Apr 19, 2007
Lol. Of course a Tootsie supporter makes this post. Just waiting for @Juventinoo to come praise his Lord now. I’d say Badass too, but he’s banned from both the thread and the forum right now. :lol3:
When Agnelli did it against Tottenhsm and Pach was talking about Juve know how to control the game in every aspect including pressuring the refs at halftime, no one wanted his head then. Thats my point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)