vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
And then Tici replaced him with a useless Pellegrini and proceeds to immediately loan him out.

Great business :fab:
How useless ?

Swap done for 26 (28) years old prone to injuries of 30m price tag with a 22m of 20 years old (22) Pellegrini , net 8m fro us ..

now i did not follow up with Pellegrini progress but good riddance for both actually

Spina that always half functioned and unreliable

loaned Pellegrini to others to handle his salary ....

Its not an team personal improvement , but great way to take off unnecessary players until we recruit some else ....

by the way ..we have Alex ...so i don't see where Fabio did wrong here ...

You guys , me , Juve management all of us though Spina will be the next good one , that s why we took him back from his loan ( Atalanta I think)

but he is injury prone and unreliable ....

my fair point of view about this , and if i feel it was wrong business i will not keep defending Fabio ,,,

I see Ramsey is his biggest mistake ....the one i hate the most before he was signed i was surprised how he fallen for this !!

next to Ramsey i want to add Authur, but give him some time ,

Morata ...we all loved this one
DeLigt ..perfect work , took him from barca noses
Demiral ...great potential
even Danilo with Cancelo , we saw how the former is improving and the later is falling with ManCity
Cheisa ...great future ...

Rabiot , Kulu and Mckinne ..those players missing a great coach to handle them to guide them ...

I remember many times players talk positively or negatively about the coach effect on their career ....we need a real coach

to guide this group of players ...

Bs. CR7 is a mistake , but AA is responsible for this ....

Nedved ..I dont care if fucked off ...

One last note about Sarri .... Allegri last two years was so boring to watch ... (for me , i was ok, i like tactics )

now pushing Allegri out and finding a coach to play some attacking football ...other than Sarri ..give me names to do so , realistic ones ...

I will tell you , NONE ... then they did tried with Sarri...it was a failed experiment .. to blame Fabio alone in this ..not fair ...

blame everyone ...blame our DNA that stuck with a football based on tactics ....blame italian mentality in general ...

blame italian clubs that they just look for results and the first is us ... I don't know what to say ...how come Napoli did well football movement and us we could not ??

forget the results ...forget how Sarri is rigid and we all know that ....but how senior players like Juve they are not welling to move the ball in the right way ...

am really sad like you guys ..

Love you guys :euroconte:

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You and Badass are insufferable Tootsie sympathizers. It's actually vomit inducing.

Rabiot is a useless French PussyFag - the epitome of an insipid asinine cockroach in midfield.

Tootsie also endorsed Sarri and approved Pirlo. He destroyed the midfield even more than it was already damaged. He didn't build a team - he just bought a bunch of individuals. We are sucking so hard and about to have our worst season in a decade. Oh, but it's not Tootsie's fault. He should be absolved of all blame and responsibility. Kindly take your delusional BS narrative and shove it up your bunghole - in zee Poop Chute!

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Spinazzola missed only three games due to injury this season, by the way. He has 2 goals and 8 assists in 35 matches.

Played 32 the season before that too. Seems he only really had two bad injury years. But we could just look at other players that we have and see how well that gets handled around here.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus CFO Fabio Paratici reportedly met Mino Raiola two weeks ago to discuss the future of Ajax starlet Ryan Gravenberch.

The 18-year-old is a long-time Juventus target. According to Calciomercato.com, the Old Lady have been following the Dutch midfielder for many years.

He has now 50 games with Ajax and two with The Netherlands national team.

He’s been tipped to become the next Paul Pogba, and Juventus discussed his future a couple of weeks ago in Milan, reports Calciomercato.com.

Gravenberch’s contract expires in June 2023.

Raiola is the agent of several players linked with a move to Juventus, including Pogba himself, not to mention Gigio Donnarumma and Moise Kean.

Juventus’ Matthijs de Ligt and Federico Bernardeschi are also on Raiola’s clients’ list.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Spinazzola missed only three games due to injury this season, by the way. He has 2 goals and 8 assists in 35 matches.

Played 32 the season before that too. Seems he only really had two bad injury years. But we could just look at other players that we have and see how well that gets handled around here.
Another poor deal in our quest for plusvalenza.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Did he support Secco back in the days too? It would kinda make sense.
Imagine after all if im a fan of whom who signed Deigo ,Poulson , Melo, Boumsong and Grygera .:ratcafe:.... What you do then ...:lol:

if it makes you feel good guys ... ok .. fuck it..

YOU TOOTSI YOU PEACE OF SHIT ... you destroyed our Juve , motherfucker !!

so anyway, Fabio still have 1 signing and this team will be complete , maybe Aouar ? :grin:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Imagine after all if im a fan of whom who signed Deigo ,Poulson , Melo, Boumsong and Grygera .:ratcafe:.... What you do then ...:lol:

if it makes you feel good guys ... ok .. fuck it..

YOU TOOTSI YOU PEACE OF SHIT ... you destroyed our Juve , motherfucker !!

so anyway, Fabio still have 1 signing and this team will be complete , maybe Aouar ? :grin:
Diego is 5 levels above any midfielder fraudatici has signed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)