vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
I have been here for years and it is always the same story, when we win games it's all halleluya, you are forgetting that our beloved Allegri wasn't welcome when he started here and in his final year we played some aweful football, people here were calling for his head, now everybody seems to forget that, Alex Ferguson almost got ManU relegated in his first years, had they fired him, they would never be such a big club, that's the name of the game, were mistakes made? obviously but people here forget so easily, without this pandemic, Pirlo wouldn't be our coach, next year, with our fans and some players he wants we might be the next champions, who knows but I can't stand the anger towards Nedved, Agnelli and Paratici, not after all the good they have done over the years, look at our team, do you really believe we can't win a scudetto with them? that is Pirlo'responsability, this season is lost, they obviously appointed him for financial reasons but I would give him a proper off season to really work on his ideas and with some adjustments we might win again, or get another coach with his own ideas and start all over again and we will bash him after games lost, that's how it always goes, don't be too hasty with the chopping block or you will turn us into Inter
Man, that's some real garbage.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I have been here for years and it is always the same story, when we win games it's all halleluya, you are forgetting that our beloved Allegri wasn't welcome when he started here and in his final year we played some aweful football, people here were calling for his head, now everybody seems to forget that, Alex Ferguson almost got ManU relegated in his first years, had they fired him, they would never be such a big club, that's the name of the game, were mistakes made? obviously but people here forget so easily, without this pandemic, Pirlo wouldn't be our coach, next year, with our fans and some players he wants we might be the next champions, who knows but I can't stand the anger towards Nedved, Agnelli and Paratici, not after all the good they have done over the years, look at our team, do you really believe we can't win a scudetto with them? that is Pirlo'responsability, this season is lost, they obviously appointed him for financial reasons but I would give him a proper off season to really work on his ideas and with some adjustments we might win again, or get another coach with his own ideas and start all over again and we will bash him after games lost, that's how it always goes, don't be too hasty with the chopping block or you will turn us into Inter
Nope, to give him another season is way too risky. Because he could have done much better with what he have got this season and he bottled it royally. So theres is no insurance that he will turn it 180 next season and deliver. We would risk having another nightmarish season even with good signings.

Since is not worth it, is better to find a proper coach with knowledge to guide this decaying team and make the players play better tactically.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
If we are sacking him and Pirlo now is the time.

We would need Paratici's replacement to line up summer deals now.

We have just started the international break so perfect time to change coach plus it would help change the momentum to stay in the top 4.

But we all know both will see out the season and most likely be here next year.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
If we are sacking him and Pirlo now is the time.

We would need Paratici's replacement to line up summer deals now.

We have just started the international break so perfect time to change coach plus it would help change the momentum to stay in the top 4.

But we all know both will see out the season and most likely be here next year.
Never was I so close to skipping a season, but if these two clowns stay in charge...

Unambitious, desperate shit we get to see these days. I was more pumped seeing us play in Serie-B back then.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Never was I so close to skipping a season, but if these two clowns stay in charge...

Unambitious, desperate shit we get to see these days. I was more pumped seeing us play in Serie-B back then.
Wat choo saying, luv? Tootsie is our lord and saviour after the dark and failed Beppe years. Literally not one of his signings has been a flop. We have best squad in footie. Coach hires have nothing to do with him. That’s 110% Agnelli.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
suppose we fire Pirlo, what then? we don't have the funds for a Guardiola or Klopp and you know we only hire Italian coaches, Allegri back? that would turn back the time a couple of years, why did they sack him, cuz we wanted more attractive football, not going to happen when we bring him back, Conte? no chance Agnelli will ever hire him again; all others are gambles! I think we will stick with Pirlo unless we miss out on CL

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
suppose we fire Pirlo, what then? we don't have the funds for a Guardiola or Klopp and you know we only hire Italian coaches, Allegri back? that would turn back the time a couple of years, why did they sack him, cuz we wanted more attractive football, not going to happen when we bring him back, Conte? no chance Agnelli will ever hire him again; all others are gambles! I think we will stick with Pirlo unless we miss out on CL
Aside from his last year, Allegri footie was attractive, just a bunch of butthurt millennials think different. We’d be blessed to have him back. Agnelli probably gnashing his teeth that he listened to the two clowns, Tootsie and Goldilocks, and let Max go. Probably wishes he had fired Tootsie and rejuvenated the squad for EuroMax instead.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Aside from his last year, Allegri footie was attractive, just a bunch of butthurt millennials think different. We’d be blessed to have him back. Agnelli probably gnashing his teeth that he listened to the two clowns, Tootsie and Goldilocks, and let Max go. Probably wishes he had fired Tootsie and rejuvenated the squad for EuroMax instead.
What do you mean by 'last year', we played great that year too until more than half a season in, then injuries and a drop off physically (we peaked early that year) caused us to look worse than we actually were. Then after the CL exit we didnt even try, which was flat out ugly

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
You morons have some nerve trying to point blame at Paratici.

Lord Paratici signed Ronaldo, MDL, and Chiesa.

Name another person to accomplish such a trinity of success

My suggestion is to try not to be a bunch of 100m pjanices or whatever tf that poor lame meant lel

lel x2

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
What do you mean by 'last year', we played great that year too until more than half a season in, then injuries and a drop off physically (we peaked early that year) caused us to look worse than we actually were. Then after the CL exit we didnt even try, which was flat out ugly
I meant the second half. Like you said, we peaked far too early and then collapsed. Through match day 27 that season we were on pace for like 106 pts and 85+ goals. And then injuries struck en masse, players fitness levels fell apart, and we crashed out of CL and gave up on putting any effort into the remainder of the season.

So 4-2/3 years of fantastic football under Max. Fuck the anti-Max clowns.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Yeah it's paraticis fault we didn't beat benevento, the jokes write themselves here
Nope. It isn't.

It's Tootsie's fault we're an incredibly unbalanced team with a Novice coach however.

Results and performances have been regressing for three consecutive seasons, on Tootsie's watch. You can't simply absolve him of any blame or responsibility.

- - - Updated - - -

@Mark @DAiDEViL I need more Tici avatars, can you help a brother?

1616491299935.png

1616491370396.png

1616491414422.png
:yuck: :inter:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)