vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Again if you want to blame anyone for the mess we are in it’s Agnelli. Not pirlo not Nedved and certainly not Paratici.
Pirlo is a coach in process. He might become good but he is just too inexperienced for a team like Juve. I cant really blame Pirlo as he is just too inexperienced and its not like he is someone who coached for years and then made us weak..
Paratici - Since he took charge he got us MDL but no serious CM. I definitely blame him for this
Nedved and Agnelli - Put aside them picking the formers for their respective jobs, I have no idea what exactly are their jobs.

Pirlo - I have no confidence as its not as we are in our position by some luck - We are not creating as much as Inter and Milan while having a better team..
Paratici - Up until now he made one serious signing with MDL. Midfield and Attack could be much better IMO.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Pirlo is a coach in process. He might become good but he is just too inexperienced for a team like Juve. I cant really blame Pirlo as he is just too inexperienced and its not like he is someone who coached for years and then made us weak..
Paratici - Since he took charge he got us MDL but no serious CM. I definitely blame him for this
Nedved and Agnelli - Put aside them picking the formers for their respective jobs, I have no idea what exactly are their jobs.

Pirlo - I have no confidence as its not as we are in our position by some luck - We are not creating as much as Inter and Milan while having a better team..
Paratici - Up until now he made one serious signing with MDL. Midfield and Attack could be much better IMO.
Fact is Agnelli is the one who took the risk and hired Pirlo. A risk that might prove a great move on the long term but if you want to dwell about our league position this season it’s only on Agnelli.
Not the mercato and definitely not the midfield

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Again if you want to blame anyone for the mess we are in it’s Agnelli. Not pirlo not Nedved and certainly not Paratici.
true. this is agnelli 100 percent.

it was a domino effect. and it started with replacing marotta with paratici. yes, i know marotta was against ronaldo and had some questionable mercato decisions with replacing MVPP, but really anyone would have struggled to replace that mid. i think given another season here he would have managed to get team back on track and maybe we would have seen the likes of barella and james rodriguez playing for juve.

so marotta who was proven and had tons of experience is let go, and inexperienced scout paratici is put in charge. allegri is let go, and sarri is hired. then u sack sarri, but wait u have no money for a proper coach left, so you hire an guy that should have been at best an assistant manager to a real coach for a few years.

and now because of this domino, juve has risk of financial disaster of missing out on CL football.

overall paratici in his signings have been positive. he can really turn this team around by signing 1 good creative midfielder.

good: morata, danilo, demiral, ramsey, mckennie,

still need time to judge: kulu, chiesa, arthur

mediocre: rabiot, sarri

not going to include ronaldo and de ligt as positive signings, because they came with huge reputations and fees. so at those price points and expectations, it's expected that they would perform.

@JuveJay @Dominic @Bianconero_Aus @Osman pls discuss

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Well @Lion i think it was a domino effect. and it started with replacing marotta with paratici. yes, i know marotta was against ronaldo and had some questionable mercato decisions with replacing MVPP, but really anyone would have struggled to replace that mid. i think given another season here he would have managed to get team back on track and maybe we would have seen the likes of barella and james rodriguez playing for juve.

so marotta who was proven and had tons of experience is let go, and inexperienced scout paratici is put in charge. allegri is let go, and sarri is hired. then u sack sarri, but wait u have no money for a proper coach left, so you hire an guy that should have been at best an assistant manager to a real coach for a few years.

and now because of this domino, juve has risk of financial disaster of missing out on CL football.

overall paratici in his signings have been positive. he can really turn this team around by signing 1 good creative midfielder.

good: morata, danilo, demiral, ramsey, mckennie,

still need time to judge: kulu, chiesa, arthur

mediocre: rabiot, sarri

not going to include ronaldo and de ligt as positive signings, because they came with huge reputations and fees. so at those price points and expectations, it's expected that they would perform.

Van Helsing

Oct 2, 2007
Ocampos? nothing special. just another Giaccherini, De Paul type of player. hardworking without any natural talent... would be a classic Juve signing...

why we are not tracking any player with natural talent? always tracking hardworking/zero-creative type of players...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)