vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boksic

May 11, 2005
How many seasons has midfield been a glaring issue?

We have brought in an expensive one who can't pass forward or defend and a guy who looks tactically all over the place and can't pass in any direction.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Bringing Sarri alone warrants a sack. I don't know what he is still doing here.
Did he bring Sarri? Agnelli takes these kind of decisions as far as I know and the word going around here is that Nedved pushed for Sarri (based on gurus I think).
But anyway Pirlo (I still have faith in him but we might need to be patient and accept to take a step back) waa Agnelli’s idea 100% and as far as mercato goes Paratici did well and we will do better next two windows.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Context is important. It's not that hard for you to figure that out. Lukaku is the focal point of Inter's attack. LolCacku the battering ram who disappears in big games wouldn't have scored half the amount of goals with CR7 demanding the ball and wanting to be the top scorer. Dream On!

And yes, given what a terrible time he was having and struggling at Manure Cunts of Manc, trading him for Dybala would have been retarded to say the least. Let's just wait and see how the rest of the season pans out before shitting on Dybala at every and any given opportunity. The Bleating Brigade really are an insufferable bunch of Douche Nozzles.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Fabio Paratici is officially under investigations for his involvement in Suarez passport test Juventus have reitirated that the operation was conducted in correct fashion, and their confidence that the ongoing investigation will clarify their position. Official statement confirmed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)