vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Where did I see this movie before?

Marotta getting hate for every shit transfer and Paratici praised for the good ones.

Paratici getting hate for every shit transfer and Cherubini praised for the good ones.

Some people deserve nothing but the trident of Cobolli Gigli, Blanc and Secco.

Last edited:

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Paratici actually doing quite a decent job this summer so far, slowly but surely fixing what's been done wrong the past few summers, the rejuvenation project is clearly up and kicking and chose the right direction once again when bringing in Morata over picking another 33/34yo in Giroud/Dzeko, also let's not forget this are difficult times financially afterall, ofc we can safely asume that another 33yo in Suarez would have probably been here if not for the non-eu rule so i don't want to go overboard with praising Tici' here or saying this move hasn't also happened due to the circumstances pushing for it but tbh i got to admit it's damn sure a breath of fresh air seeing that for the first time in many years we've got the younger and more promising alternative compared to the relatively older, on higher wages and overall riskier option on the table.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Where did I see this movie before?

Marotta getting hate for every shit transfer and Paratici praised for the good ones.

Paratici getting hate for every shit transfer and Cherubini praised for the good ones.

Some people deserve nothing but the trident of Cobolli Gigli, Blanc and Secco.
This :tup:

I don't get how people can hate someone who brought here guys like Demiral,De Ligt .

I'm still traumatized when we paid something like 15m (realit high fee back in the time) for one of the worst footballers ever : Jorge Martinez (i hope i didn't forget his name , to lazy to google it)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jun 16, 2020
Good job so far. Still don’t like that we loaned out Pellegrini, but I’ll take Frabotta for now.

Now De Sciglio, Khedira out and a good wingback please. A bit less than 2 weeks we still have.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
https://www.calcioefinanza.it/2020/09/24/caso-suarez-paratici-intercettazioni-juve/

his name is mentioned by today's newspapers in relation to the suarez case. i hope the club steps in, because this is getting ridiculous. we knew that suarez won't get the passport in time, so by the time suarez arrived to the university, the club wasn't even interested in getting the exam done anymore. but watch fucking italy making something out of this.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
I think he should be kept on in some role if he manages to do what I posted.

Means he's cleared the Dead wood and lowered the average age of the squad while improving the quality.

Just prefer to have another guy actually doing the negotiating while Fabio identifies the players we need.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
https://www.calcioefinanza.it/2020/09/24/caso-suarez-paratici-intercettazioni-juve/

his name is mentioned by today's newspapers in relation to the suarez case. i hope the club steps in, because this is getting ridiculous. we knew that suarez won't get the passport in time, so by the time suarez arrived to the university, the club wasn't even interested in getting the exam done anymore. but watch fucking italy making something out of this.
Nothing surprising here. GdS and CdS editors hate Juve with passion. They are also smart enough to know that anti-juves reading their rubbish are probably way more than juventini. Mainstream Media and classic journalism has always been shaped up to please and entertain their audience.

I think the best response is to actually ignore these stories and never issue an official statement. Well, unless there are irrefutable evidence against Paratici.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...I think the best response is to actually ignore these stories and never issue an official statement. ...
that's the m.o. of the club when it comes to hostile journalism, but it has to stop sometimes and we should draw a line. zazzaroni and the likes would be a tiny bit more careful after they would have lost a couple of lawsuits.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Anti-Juve news gets dem clicks. I picture all the idiots like that arab Inter troll sitting there with dick in hand dreaming about any breaking news to instigate a Farsopoli II.

Apr 19, 2007
I think he should be kept on in some role if he manages to do what I posted.

Means he's cleared the Dead wood and lowered the average age of the squad while improving the quality.

Just prefer to have another guy actually doing the negotiating while Fabio identifies the players we need.
If he is picking the players, that means the only bad part of him is his negotiating. What deal is a bad negotiation? He is getting rid of players and signing a bunch. Massive turnover switching the squad out in just 2 years. Say what you want about this guy but hes getting a shit ton of things done in a short time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 113)