vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
no fullbacks, 15mil for 35 y/o Dzeko on 1 yr contract

Couldn't get a dime from Matuidi, Higuain, Khedira. Can't get rid of De Sciglio, Costa, Ramsey, Rugani either.

Do we give him pass (cause Covid finances)?
Let’s be serious. No ones paying a dime for them. Same with the other players you mentioned- no one will pay for them.

We have 5 fullbacks on our books. We can’t afford anyone else. Also Dzeko is on 2 years, not one.

We’ve got 3 young players, 2 of which are starting caliber and made a huge plus plusvalenza on Pjanic. We let Romero go for cheap, but we seem to do this to keep good relations with Genoa, Sassuolo and Atalanta- in the long term it’s a mutually beneficial arrangement.

We’re paying for fuck ups we made in the past, but I have no major issues with this mercato on it’s own. I’d give it a solid 8.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I don't think he's in charge of transfers anymore though considering he's getting replaced by Cherubini or some other Italian scrub

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I’m waiting for the experts to come tell us that none of this is Paratici’s doing or his fault

I’ll patiently wait and hold vigil here in the meantime
I love Dzeko but so far this summer Tici has put his eggs in two baskets: one basket hoping a guy would pass an Italian exam and get citizenship in time to make the roster, which failed. The other one is a double knee amputee from Napoli going to Roma before we can sign the target.

I mean, what could possibly go wrong? :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

He had to call Milik and TELL HIM WE DON"T WANT HIM so he can decide to go to Roma.

You can't make this up. :lol:

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Patience my friends, market yet to close and you guys already preparing his execution... !!

one note... the market have no better options only Milik, Suarez and Dzeko .... experience and low budget

calma boys

Boksic

May 11, 2005
:lol: Calma. I mean, he can't be making it so easy for us. He has to have someone up his sleeve, just has to.
Logically there must be. It is not like Pellegrini is on high wages or Genoa will pay us much for the loan, the income from this must be pretty low.

If there isn't someone coming in then their competence has to be questioned given the issues we had with playing Alex Sandro every week last season with no backup.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 124)