vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Not sure if we're being good with not leaking information or we have no idea what we want to do. Usually there are always reliable leaks about our targets and plans. This year however we still don't know much and training starts tomorrow.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 16, 2020
Not sure if we're being good with not leaking information or we have no idea what we want to do. Usually there are always reliable leaks about our targets and plans. This year however we still don't know much and training starts tomorrow.
Even Agresti knows nothing this year. Momblano also said Juve is a very 'closed' club, leaking basically nothing.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
huge fiasco so far. random 22 years old defensive midfielder from schalke won't solve any of the problems.
No, it's a good start so far. The transfer window hasn't even started.
Things done-
1) Exchanged Pjanic for a younger player in Arthur- excellent deal (9/10)
2) Got Kulusevski- great deal but I'd like to see how he fits the team (9/10)
3) Got rid of Matuidi- transfer fee would've been nice but can't complain (9/10)
4) Got a young dynamic midfielder for cheap- we can always turn down the buy option if he flops (8/10)
Things to do;
1) Buy another MF, hopefully Aouar
2) Buy a striker
3) Buy a full back
4) Get rid of Khedira and Higuain
5) Get rid of one or two of Costa, Berna, Ramsey and Rugani.

I'm not a fan of Paratici, but you have to look at these things objectively.

Last edited:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
No, it's a good start so far. The transfer window hasn't even started.
Things done-
1) Exchanged Pjanic for a younger player in Arthur- excellent deal (9/10)
2) Got Kulusevski- great deal but I'd like to see how he fits the team (9/10)
3) Got rid of Matuidi- transfer fee would've been nice but can't complain (9/10)
4) Got a young dynamic midfielder for cheap- we can always turn down the buy option if he flops (8/10)
Things to do;
1) Buy another MF, hopefully Aouar
2) Buy a striker
3) Buy a full back
4) Get rid of Khedira and Higuain
5) Get rid of one or two of Costa, Berna, Ramsey and Rugani.

I'm not a fan of Paratici, but you have to look at these things objectively.
We fucked up on Matuidi, no way that's a 9. We made a loss when we terminated the contract, remember?
McKennie I like, but we don't have an option according to German press (unless we miss out on CL lol). Let's see next season if he's worth the money.
Kulu is a fantastic pickup, and Arthur Pjanic swap is OK financially, but we are yet to see an impact on the pitch. We have to get another starting caliber mid before we talk about a great mercato

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Pjanic real value is not even close to 60m. Selling a 30 year old midfielder for that price was genius.
Man united for bruno fernandes for 55m, just as a comparison.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)