vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
What's up with Moggi? Is he still banned? Maybe it's time to bring him back. I never got over that he was fired
he wasn't fired, he was banned for life after calciopoli. that's why he wasn't hired by any club ever since. he's a pensioner and an occasional. expert now, speaking more rubbish than not. i had some moggi nostalgia for a few years, but he's clearly done now.

Jun 7, 2003
he wasn't fired, he was banned for life after calciopoli. that's why he wasn't hired by any club ever since. he's a pensioner and an occasional. expert now, speaking more rubbish than not. i had some moggi nostalgia for a few years, but he's clearly done now.
Okay. What a pity! I had an awful feeling this might happen sooner or later

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
You know "name" just stands for "player" don't you :p

They looking for a player for their trident.

If it was a joke, I'm sorry. It's tuz and at times hard to seperate jokes from serious posts. Also the heat and getting older both ain't helping.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
You know "name" just stands for "player" don't you :p

They looking for a player for their trident.

If it was a joke, I'm sorry. It's tuz and at times hard to seperate jokes from serious posts. Also the heat and getting older both ain't helping.
Haha, yeah man I knew what it meant. Just decided to take the poor translation literally as I’m about losing the will to live with this lack of mercato movement, and yeah sometimes the heat is boiling my brain too.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
As expected and foretold, news report that we are about to pay the full contracts of Higuain and Khedira, in order to force them off.
With Blaise, it was a much easier situation and yet we lost money there too!
Berna is refusing to go to Napoli And Manure dropped the interest on Dcosta.
A disastrous Mercato so far and Tooci is still here, though already fired, but only half replaced ...

Jul 13, 2010
how can it be a disasterous mercato when it's not open yet.
Actually, it's vice versa. We already have two new, supposedly decent midfielders. Without mercato even open :D but it's a shame old farts don't want to leave on bosman without compensation, it kinda stalls everything

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
As expected and foretold, news report that we are about to pay the full contracts of Higuain and Khedira, in order to force them off.
With Blaise, it was a much easier situation and yet we lost money there too!
Berna is refusing to go to Napoli And Manure dropped the interest on Dcosta.
A disastrous Mercato so far and Tooci is still here, though already fired, but only half replaced ...
We will soon be disqualified from the CL! ESpecially after Paraticy signs more mediocre, useless italien CMs and SSs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)