vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
About 5 million more than he deserves.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk
Any official figures?

A quick search led me to an unbelievable figure. Till now I only found Danilo signing as terribad decision by Paratici, but hope he isn't/wasn't following Marotta's footsteps with random salary hikes, one of Marotta's few weaknesses but a really annoying one.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Any official figures?

A quick search led me to an unbelievable figure. Till now I only found Danilo signing as terribad decision by Paratici, but hope he isn't/wasn't following Marotta's footsteps with random salary hikes, one of Marotta's few weaknesses but a really annoying one.
I think it's 6.5 or 7.5 mil/year .
Edit. 6 mil./year without bonuses until 2024
Stupid decision.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
So it looks like we’re selling Higuaín, Matuidi & Khedira and we’re going to receive £0 in transfer fees?

I really wish our management team knew how to sell a player. It’s not clever or skilful to give a player away

rainhard

May 5, 2004
So it looks like we’re selling Higuaín, Matuidi & Khedira and we’re going to receive £0 in transfer fees?
I really wish our management team knew how to sell a player. It’s not clever or skilful to give a player away
Their priority are to remove their salary from our wage bill Higuain > 13.125m , Khedira > 10.5m, Matuidi 7m
That is money we paid for them (gross) per year , total 30.6m per year
Khedira have little book value so probably just find an agreement with him. Higuain have around 18+m book value

Then we need to strengthened our squad after those players gone

Jun 16, 2020

We could’ve made some money out of Matuidi and Higuaín, but not sure if we received any offers and at this point Agnelli is pushing the reset button; we take our loss and look ahead. I remember last year when we tried to sell a lot of players and everyone refused to go away. At this point I’m happy to take a loss and look ahead.

In 2020 we sold Mandzukic 6m, Can 5, Matuidi 3,5m, Pjanic 6,5m and soon Khedira 6m and Higuaín 7,5m. And only added Arthur and Kulu with combined ~7m wages.

I remember Inter in 2011, having a to old squad, incompetent manager and way to high wages. We all know how that ended. Lets reset everything asap.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Same ol problem, when we buy, we overpay, when we sell, we sell them off or for free and give an extra salary to the player as a parting gift.
Exactly how this transfer window has started.
We do this every single time.
We exchange an established champion in Pjanic with a crippled, troublemaker and pay the difference...
Then we release Matuidi, our most useful and less injury prone squad player, for free and also pay an extra salary...
About to do the same with Ramsey, only this time his salary will cost double.
And then we will buy an unproven young and Italian one season wonder for an extra inflated ammount, that will cripple our budget and forbid us of getting any other starter...

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
We could’ve made some money out of Matuidi and Higuaín, but not sure if we received any offers and at this point Agnelli is pushing the reset button; we take our loss and look ahead. I remember last year when we tried to sell a lot of players and everyone refused to go away. At this point I’m happy to take a loss and look ahead.

In 2020 we sold Mandzukic 6m, Can 5, Matuidi 3,5m, Pjanic 6,5m and soon Khedira 6m and Higuaín 7,5m. And only added Arthur and Kulu with combined ~7m wages.

I remember Inter in 2011, having a to old squad, incompetent manager and way to high wages. We all know how that ended. Lets reset everything asap.
Yep I agree and I guess taking the loss now is almost inevitable. My frustration here is mainly around our strategy towards sales, we buy people at the wrong times of their career and end up paying them a lot of wages. Then we inexplicably give them very long term contracts (to the point where they become significantly unattractive to any potential suitors).

Matuidi is a strange one though, this guy isn’t washed up or injury prone and he can still do a job. At 32 I’d be surprised if there isn’t a team in France that would take him or a team in England that would be interested.

The problem is teams seem to expect us to release players so end up just waiting for us to cave. And we’ve got ourselves into that mess in the first place by the wages issue we’ve created

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
Speaking of extensions, what's Bonucci earning now and will be earning when 36?
They've done this several times, where they extend players out the blue based on form at that moment. Don't take age or anything into account. Did the same thing with Khedira. There was no need nor any rush for that extension.

With Chiellini out and Bonucci being decent in October, they probably saw him as this new veteran CB who would be class for years to come. He then flopped hard just a couple months later and now we're stuck:sergio: It's quite amazing how Agnelli, Paratici and Nedved, three experienced guys at this level can come up with some of the stupidest decisions.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Same ol problem, when we buy, we overpay, when we sell, we sell them off or for free and give an extra salary to the player as a parting gift.
Exactly how this transfer window has started.
We do this every single time.
We exchange an established champion in Pjanic with a crippled, troublemaker and pay the difference...
Then we release Matuidi, our most useful and less injury prone squad player, for free and also pay an extra salary...
About to do the same with Ramsey, only this time his salary will cost double.
And then we will buy an unproven young and Italian one season wonder for an extra inflated ammount, that will cripple our budget and forbid us of getting any other starter...
Bro, You’re just a hater who hates every deal Juve makes. I am not a Paratici fan, but the Pjanic Arthur deal was fantastic for us in every way.
Also, being unhappy over releasing Matuidi :rofl:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Bro, You’re just a hater who hates every deal Juve makes. I am not a Paratici fan, but the Pjanic Arthur deal was fantastic for us in every way.
Also, being unhappy over releasing Matuidi :rofl:
Fantastic in every way you say?
-We paid 12mil, so our limited budget is undercut.
-Pjanic is a proven champion, the coming season would be CR'7 and our last chance to do good in Europe. ARTHUR is a promise for the future, but he is not ready to carry a team like Juve. The Italian league is much more demanding and he even failed in Spain, which favors offensive football above all.
-pjanic has lost his motivation, maybe because he has seen that Juve cant compete in the CL or because of the coaches, but he has always been a professional, up untill the very last moment, at the right conditions we can work with him. On the other hand Arthur behaves like a spolit child and refuses to carry on his duties. This proves that he is mentally unstabble and could backfire for a random reason.
-pjanic had a few injuries, but generally he was always there and for many seasons, he played the most minutes, Arthur is injury prone, we cannot rely on him for a starter place.
+Arthur is younger, even he decides to resign early, like many of his compatriots, he has his best years ahead of him, in theory...
+he is a creative midfielder, this is what we lacked and need the most!

I am not a hater, i just calculate things and i am not get carried away with the exitement of everything new and promising.

- - - Updated - - -

They've done this several times, where they extend players out the blue based on form at that moment. Don't take age or anything into account. Did the same thing with Khedira. There was no need nor any rush for that extension.

With Chiellini out and Bonucci being decent in October, they probably saw him as this new veteran CB who would be class for years to come. He then flopped hard just a couple months later and now we're stuck:sergio: It's quite amazing how Agnelli, Paratici and Nedved, three experienced guys at this level can come up with some of the stupidest decisions.
Indeed they are stupid and naive while playing with their dads weapon, but its not just that.
Juventus is ran by a group of player managers and they get to decide, whom we buy, whom we sell and who starts. Obviously Bonucci's manager hold our mngt from their balls and dictates them everything he wishes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)