vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He has messed up too much in recent years to survive this summer. He has neglected our midfield and then made some dodgy decisions that backfired in the end. He has neglected our fullback positions to the point that we need to play right winger at right back spot, which exposes our defense against better opposition. He didnt offload Higuain, but instead he was looking to get rid of Dybala. For this alone he should be evaluated. Why did Haland move to Dortmund instead of Juve, everyone thought it was done deal? What happened? We need striker, fullback(s) and midfielder. How really good is Arthur? Because it was a marquee signing for this summer and it will increase our depreciation cost by 20m per season + salary, which means we wont be buying another midfielder. He renewed with Bernardeschi, gave a better conditions to a player with 0 football inteligence, after horrendous overall performances when he failed to contribute in any way, someone that should be plying his trade at Udineses of the world, but certainly not at 9 times consecutive champions. How much is enough I wonder? Im disgusted tbh.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Paratici on Monday July 20 2020: “Without doubt, Sarri will be the Juventus coach next season.”
Just Fire Paratici, or demote him.

His insistence on trying to sell Dybala for illogical reasons is enough to warrant a sack after seeing how Dybala turned out this season.

He is a modern Alessio Secco.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Sarri wasn't the complete problem...the squad has gaps all over the place and that is the fault of paratici. So paratici is correct on what he says. Keep in mind conte and allegri were also missing the players they needed.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Where is the guy who brought to us Pirlo, Vidal, Pogba, Lichtsteiner, Dybala, Tevez, Morata? Who was that guy?
It can't be the same guy who brought Matuidi, Ramsey, Rabiot, Bentancur, Danilo, Berna , Can, and tried to offload Dybala.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
He will stay but his role will change I think. He's got an eye for talent for sure.
For sure he could be useful. Just because a guy can wash your car very well doesn't mean he can drive it.

But I doubt he will settle again for marginal role. I see him changing several clubs and failling before disappearing.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Where is the guy who brought to us Pirlo, Vidal, Pogba, Lichtsteiner, Dybala, Tevez, Morata? Who was that guy?
It can't be the same guy who brought Matuidi, Ramsey, Rabiot, Bentancur, Danilo, Berna , Can, and tried to offload Dybala.
Matuidi, Bentancur, Berna and Can were during Marotta's reign.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)