vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Fabio isn't ready to take on Beppe's role with the club. Beppe's knowledge in finances outclass nearly everyone out there.

I don't want Fabio to leave. I think he is a magnificent evaluator of talent. He is going to have to show some humility and realize that this job might have been over his head right now.

But if I have to choose between Fabio and Nedved, I'm pushing Nedved down the stairs, 10 times out of 10.
That's why hiring a guy like Carnevali who could do what Beppe did here would be better. Have Fab think of mercato.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
That's why hiring a guy like Carnevali who could do what Beppe did here would be better. Have Fab think of mercato.

But the problem with that setup is whether or not pride gets in the way (it might), and whether he would accept being demoted (It is a demotion)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
it's not fabio fault for the results on the pitch. if he didnt sign us ronaldo we would be in the europa league right now.

Or we could have taken that 100 million fee, and the 60 million salary and addressed other areas of the pitch. There's always at least 2 ways of looking at this.

- - - Updated - - -

Carnevali was on Sportitalia and said Pochettino is Juve material.

:D

Our new Beppe?

Does that mean that we restore the Sauna to it's former glory(hole)?

@Dru @Bianconero_Aus

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Or we could have taken that 100 million fee, and the 60 million salary and addressed other areas of the pitch. There's always at least 2 ways of looking at this.

- - - Updated - - -

Our new Beppe?

Does that mean that we restore the Sauna to it's former glory(hole)?

@Dru @Bianconero_Aus

true but in a market where 160m gets u a coutinho or a maguire with some spare change, i think it was a good investment lol

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Certain experts said he improved every area of the pitch last summer... and hired an improvement at coach... And then gloated about it in December when we topped our CL group and had a good first 3 months of the Serie A campaign.

Somehow we badly regressed and had a shit season...

Something doesn’t add up. :boh:
tenor.gif

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Where THE FUCK are we gonna find a new coach? We dont have 2-3 weeks to find him cause we have to take into consideration that the new coach will need time to implement his tactics. Juventus management is loosing control.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Where THE FUCK are we gonna find a new coach? We dont have 2-3 weeks to find him cause we have to take into consideration that the new coach will need time to implement his tactics. Juventus management is loosing control.
I would have thought we have been planning this for some time. It looked very possible that we would lose to Lyon (assuming that was the final straw, the decision may have been made before then). In which case I'm sure Agnelli would have been preparing either way.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I think he will be fired if he doesn't put a solid strategy on Agnelli's table in the days to come. And this time it will be scrutinized even more thoroughly than before.
Dude, Sarri has already been fired.

- - - Updated - - -

I would have thought we have been planning this for some time. It looked very possible that we would lose to Lyon (assuming that was the final straw, the decision may have been made before then). In which case I'm sure Agnelli would have been preparing either way.
I dont trust Agnelli anymore when it comes to planning ahead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)