vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boksic

May 11, 2005
As bad a job as Paratici has done I think it is a mistake to get rid of him at the moment, particularly with the short transfer window and if both Sarri and Nedved are going. It is a lot of change and I'm sure he will have deals lined up.

He should get some tough treatment from Agnelli and know that he was close to being sacked though.

I think he is skilled in scouting and useful to have. He needs a more experienced director with him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He felt the need to keep Sarri because he didn't see Sarri as the problem?

Or did he see the team HE ASSEMBLED last year as the problem?

Either way, what the fuck were you thinking Tici? If Sarri isn't the problem, then its the team...it's the team he helped assemble which means either its his fault for the transfers or its his fault in hiring Sarri.

This dude took a shotgun to his foot...looked at it, then shot his other foot.

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
Juventus denying Paratici is gone according to ANSA
If Paratici stays then Agnelli better bring in someone senior to oversee the football operations. Despite his flaws he does have an eye for talent. But his squad management is a disaster. No depth at FB, still relying on garbage in midfield, having to sub in a youth player in crucial moments of a CL match. That's all on him.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
He felt the need to keep Sarri because he didn't see Sarri as the problem?

Or did he see the team HE ASSEMBLED last year as the problem?

Either way, what the fuck were you thinking Tici? If Sarri isn't the problem, then its the team...it's the team he helped assemble which means either its his fault for the transfers or its his fault in hiring Sarri.

This dude took a shotgun to his foot...looked at it, then shot his other foot.

He is probably on a very short leash after they convinced Agnelli to fire Max, which anyone could see at the press conference that he CLEARLY did not want to.

Paratici is probably just doubling down on the error of hiring Sarri. Which is honorable, but it could end up with him getting fired.

But the thing is though, is if he does stay, then I hope they don't take him away from the thing he does best, which is to discover talent.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
This seems like the most logical option and what he does in this mercato decides his fate. Hard to get rid of him now as the mercato has alraadg started
Seriously just stop hiring Italians. Italians have been doing bad business for the past 10 years..hence their economy. Look at how the Dolce and Gabbana group shot themselves in the foot by the naivety of their founders.
Please hire Dana White or Jack Ma.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Also - with Roma being bought and Zaniolo more than likely not getting sold....why the FUCK didn't Paratici pull the trigger on Tonali?

The more I think about it, the more angry it makes me lol

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I don't how this works but think of Carnevali doing what Marotta did.

Fabio isn't ready to take on Beppe's role with the club. Beppe's knowledge in finances outclass nearly everyone out there.

I don't want Fabio to leave. I think he is a magnificent evaluator of talent. He is going to have to show some humility and realize that this job might have been over his head right now.

But if I have to choose between Fabio and Nedved, I'm pushing Nedved down the stairs, 10 times out of 10.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)