vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Stop with the fucking free garbage you bring to us. They do not improve the squad. At least stop giving them millions to just live "La dolce vita" in Italy for the rest of their careers. Bring young, promising players, you fuckface.

Apr 17, 2013
He is going to stay, Agnelli pretty much confirmed it.

Sarri gone would satisfy me for now.

But Nedved and Paratici better get their shit together.
To be eliminated by kids of 19 years, 2 years in a row the great work of Fabio gives brilliant results.
Andrea a bit less MILF, a bit more football, the drug addict is screwing up everything that was cleverly and patiently built by Beppe.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
To be eliminated by kids of 19 years, 2 years in a row the great work of Fabio gives brilliant results.
Andrea a bit less MILF, a bit more football, the drug addict is screwing up everything that was cleverly and patiently built by Beppe.
According to some rumors, the drag addict wanted Simone, it was Pavel's idea to bring Sarri. I mean, Fabio is still a goddamn idiot, and he is too small for Beppe's shoes but looks like we have the whole bunch of dem morons.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
You think Ajax and Lyon have better players than us?

I can only blame him for Sarri. As for players I think he did a good job last year. De Ligt, Demiral were amazing purchases and even Rabiot has started to click lately. Kulusevksi and Arthur are a step in the right directions, too.

But yes, he has a lot to do especially in getting rid of the deadwood. At very least 4 of them have to go. And of course replaced properly.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Yes fabio wanted Simone inzaghi while all the others wanted sarri...whilst I like inzaghi for what he has done at lazio but the question is whether he would have done that much greater than sarri and would have got us further in the CL?

We are juventus...we have managed to bring in players like ronaldo...shouldn't we be aiming for a big type manager?

Fabio will have his work cut out just to get rid of thw deadweight in this team. Then he has to add more...keep in mind kulu and arthur is a good start.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
You think Ajax and Lyon have better players than us?

I can only blame him for Sarri. As for players I think he did a good job last year. De Ligt, Demiral were amazing purchases and even Rabiot has started to click lately. Kulusevksi and Arthur are a step in the right directions, too.

But yes, he has a lot to do especially in getting rid of the deadwood. At very least 4 of them have to go. And of course replaced properly.
I think both have more energetic and younger players than us
And with right strategy to not give the other teams space and they snipe when there are chances.
a little luck to get a nonexistent penalty. Nothing is impossible

Jan 22, 2016
Just bring Gasp and let the guy do his magic. Our current team is made for his 3412.

---------------Ronaldo - Dybala
-------------------------Kulu
Sandro---Rabiot - Bentancur - Cuadrado
-------------Chiellini-De Ligt - Demiral

There is no squad in the whole Europe more suited to his system than us. We can attack both from wings and through middle with ease and becomes way less predictable.

Our 3 giant CBs can play a high line with ease and our 2 center mids would provide more defensive cover on counter attacks.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Just bring Gasp and let the guy do his magic. Our current team is made for his 3412.

---------------Ronaldo - Dybala
-------------------------Kulu
Sandro---Rabiot - Bentancur - Cuadrado
-------------Chiellini-De Ligt - Demiral

There is no squad in the whole Europe more suited to his system than us. We can attack both from wings and through middle with ease and becomes way less predictable.

Our 3 giant CBs can play a high line with ease and our 2 center mids would provide more defensive cover on counter attacks.
I really don't want to go back to a 3 CB defense. However, considering our current squad, it's the fastest way to fill a lot of holes... so I would give it a try

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Guardala says Paratici didn't think Sarri was the problem he risks his position

Cherubini likely to replace him

@Mark

What characteristics does he bring? Paratici has an eye for young talent, does Cherubini?

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Guardala says Paratici didn't think Sarri was the problem he risks his position

Cherubini likely to replace him

@Mark

What characteristics does he bring? Paratici has an eye for young talent, does Cherubini?
Isn't he what Tici used to be when Marotta was here? I think that guy is responsible for youth sector now.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Sacking Paratici would be the logical thing to do. But as bad as he was, we can still do worse there too.
We need experienced men in the helm, proven, with a successful career.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 112)