vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Totally agree. Tici’s past four years have just been littered with failures, other than the CR7 miracle that happened simply because CR7 wants to come.

Other than that, he:
- failed to capitalize and bring back Pogba despite the player’s strained relationship with the club.
- failed to get witsel despite two years of begging
- brought in an expired Matuidi after five years of begging (that itself is a failure big enough that I don’t have to continue this list)
:) Marotta was in charge on all your points. Paratici has been in charge since October 2018.

And in case of beppe, getting pogba was impossible. Witsel refused us for big bucks China and matuidi has been a decent signing overall.

And Paratici can't offer what man utd is asking for pogba especially in this covid context. If they accept some trades maybe there is a possibility, but I doubt it will happen.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
This mongoloid needs to stop giving fat contracts to over the hill underperforming players.

Also, hiring a pseudo coach with a pathetic record of winning absolutely fuck all is on him and the other useless cretin Nedved.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
This disgusting fraud and the incompetent blonde will destroy the club if left to do as they please.

First, they hire a Chain Smoking Cancer "coach."

Next, they try to off Dybala for a lumbering oaf in Lolcacku.

If they're left to do as they desire, we'll be left with a bunch of old overpaid geezers, an annoyed Ronaldo who will ask to leave, and young players who become disillusioned and want to go elsewhere.

Agnelli needs to sit down and talk to the two idiots before it's too late.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
It is unbelievable the nosedive this team has taken since he replaced Beppe
Utterly predictable

I didn’t want to judge Paratici straight away, but his first ever mercato (where we nearly signed Bruno Alves from Parma but ended up with perma-injured Caceres) told me all I needed to know about his ability to sign players and build a team. He is just another Secco. Good for throwing money at expensive and flashy signings, wasting money in depth/filler players and not bringing in players to suit our current coach and his tactics

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)